Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fat Bottomed Girl.

Yes. I am that fat bottomed girl, thankyouverymuch.

Let me 'splain:

Today, I got to guest over at one of my favorite peeps EV-AR.

Kimbo? A.K.A. A Girl & A Glue Gun? You already read her, don'tcha? Of course you do.

We both adore "The Princess Bride". And from then on, I knew it was twoo wuv.

Anywho, I got to answer Kimbo's questions, photo style. Is it embarrassing? Yes. Not, like, as embarrassing as being the star of a gonorrhea commercial or anything, but you know- embarrassing.

My fat bottom embarrassing. Now, don't worry, It's all censored! This is a family blog, people. See you and my chunky buns over there.

5 comments:

SueAnn said...

Your interview was a riot!! Loved it
Hugs
SueAnn

Yvonne said...

Loved this! I didn't follower her, but I do now! She shares my love of the Princess Bride and Flash Mobs... so I must! :)

Emily said...

Awesome post!

calikas said...

awesome post! I started following her.

Kimbo West @ a girl and a glue gun said...

just like to point out the fact that it says FAT BOTTOMED GIRL ....and then a picture of me.


lol.

i'll take it.

i've been called MMUCH worse.

darn kids. all i did was send them to bed.