Sunday, November 21, 2010

Will The Real Mandi Please Stand Up?

You might think I'm talking to myself on this here blog.

Oh wait. I do talk to myself on this blog. And in my day to day life. But that's not what I mean.

Perchance you've noticed in my comments that I get a comment from "Mandi". Perchance you think I left myself a comment, telling myself that I love my own guts. ?.

We-hell, that's not me. That's this Mandi.

The Mandi who won Crafting with the Stars with all this awesomeness:

(Faux Fireplace, people! C'mon!)


So I guess I'm saying I wish I was that Mandi.
And this Mandi will please sit down.

Anywho,

a while back, I was the wiener of a giveaway on her blog. And the swag was this totally awesome chair.

Oh chair, how I luff you.

Got free door to door delivery this weekend from "Mandi #2". ('Cept maybe I should be "#2"?)
Oh Mandi . . .well you came and you gave without taking.


This chair adds that splash a color that my monochromatic house needs, man.

Hmm. . . maybe the music room?

The hallway?

Maybe I'll move it around as I please.

And while I'm at it, I'll just go ahead and warn the whole fam-damily right now: Butts do not belong on this chair. "Please" and "thank you".

13 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

You are seriously the coolest person I know! I loved meeting you in real life and your cute dad; who by the by send me the nicest email officially accepting me into the burton clan.....hooray!! Thanks for your sweet comment too about our accident. It was a little scary but totally in slow motion so we braced for it. Next summer when we grow a pair and come back up we will for sure hang out!!


Love your guts
mandi

Layne Bushell said...

You were a wiiner? You are soo lucky. I always want to win cool stuff and never do. Love that green chair - and I agree it looks AWESOME in your music room. WHen it turns up missing you'll know where to find it ;)

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

I reckon that the chair will work inside the music room. :)

Kristi said...

OK, I so need that chair! And those curtains! I know what room is next on the list of makeovers and I know exactly what I need to do to it now. :-)

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

The chair was meant for you. Love the post. I will have to check out Mandi #2s stuff!

gina3 said...

That chair does bring a pop of color and looks great in those rooms. Congrats on your win and thanks for clearing up your alterego.

Emily said...

I love the color of the chair. Congratulations on winning such a cool chair.

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points said...

I love green.

Love it in totally inappropriate ways that will get me listed on all the wrong websites.

So now I am jealous.

*sigh*

WhettenWild said...

I'm gonna come over just to sit on your chair. j/k.

Creative Decor by Brooke said...

I luuuuve that chair. It looks great in your house for that "pop of color". Sometimes I get scared to try things like that. Love it.
Brooke

Pressed Petals said...

Just watched a clip of Mandi #2 yesterday! LOVE her designs and talent! Looks like we follow the same ladies. LOVE your chair! I may copy you.

Jen said...

Well, I happen to think that Mandi #1 is just as FABTABULOUS as Mandi #2!!! (I should know since I follow both of your blogs, right??!?!?!) You BOTH INSPIRE me and make my days HAPPY. I'm beginning to wish my name was Mandi so I could share in the two of ya's AWESOMENESS!!!!

Teri said...

Absolutely darling chair! No bums is a good policy...that chair says number 2, and you've already had to post a "number 2" pic this month. I'd say you've met your quota for a lifetime!