Monday, November 15, 2010

Just.Hold.Still.

My camera and I:

we are not one.

NOT.ONE.

(USER ERROR!)


My last camera and I (Biff, remember?), we were like this. If I had a shot out of focus, I could just kinda tell before checking. Not enough light in here? Yep. Too slow a shutter speed? Yessirree.

(USER ERROR!)


So I need to practice, yo.

This is where my punks come in.

Got this from the Jacester.

Aaaannnndddd. . . .then he ran off.

Thanks, butt munch.

Hey Kenna? Sit in this chair for me. Just hold still.

No no no! Just leave your freakin' cute hairbow on.

ARR. Fine just hold still.

Uhhhh. Fine. John? Johnny?

No. I don't want you to use the chair as a slide. JUST.SIT.THE.FREAK.DOWN.

No dice.

Sigh.


I turned to my favorite neighbor gals.

They can hold still. Thanks girls!
Also, maybe we could trade skin? Maybe?

And I learned a lot while they held still. A lot.

(USER ERROR!)


Sonofagun.

12 comments:

Teri said...

I'm glad you're getting it sorted out! The pics of your kids are awesome, by the way - love the real-life action shots! The neighbour girls are sure pretty!

Janelle said...

I loved ALL of your pictures. Especially the action shot of Mckenna. And Johnny, he looks like he has gotten a lot bigger since last I saw him.

By the way, those are my favorite neighbor girls too.

Gorgeous.

Does that make me a hot, secure, cool person?

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

A lot of cute kids in these photos. This is too much. :p

Hoosier at Heart said...

I think you're doing just great! Those kids are too much, just so stinkin cute!

Lori said...

They are all so cute.. You know you don't want them still and quiet... trouble brewing then.

Creative Decor by Brooke said...

Don't worry, I'm sure it takes a while to get use to a new camera. I think they look great. You have darling neighbor girls too.
We are looking forward to all the photos from the new Biff. Is it Biff II?
Brooke

Cathy M~(checkitoff) said...

you are using it & that is the most important step! yahoo for you. i am still jealous. very jealous! hugs, Cathy

Emily said...

You have the cutest kids, even if they don't sit still.And your neighbor girls are cute too!

Dede said...

Gorgeous shots! You're awesome.

gina3 said...

So the Jacester...are his really that blue in person? Your practice shots are way better than my best ever shots.

FastForwardingThroughLife said...

Love them! What lense are you using?

WhettenWild said...

My kids think that picture of Kenna taking off her bow is a riot. She looks so cute.