Sunday, August 29, 2010

What we've been up to

this weekend. Picture style.

I like to call this one,

"Why is mom making me stand out in a bunch of weeds? And how long do I have to stay here?"

And this one,

"There are over a hundred of these spilled in the trunk that will promptly be sucked up by the super-vacuum at the car wash tomorrow morning."

I like to call this one,

"chubby 2 year old with cheeto face and a really bad haircut."

and this one,

"please tell my mommy there are these things called "swim diapers". Thank you."

and this one,

"View from a really cool cabin."

and this one,

"Really cool cabin."

and this one I like to call,

"The really cool cabin's really cool and long deck."

and this one:

"I eat sand."

and this one:

"also, my daddy's shoulder."

and this one:

"hehehe."

I like to call this one:

"The niece who I owe big time for entertaining my homeboys. And homegirl."

and this one:

"yes my 2nd toe is shorter than my big toe. And that's the way it should be."

And I like to call this one:

"you'll shoot yer eye out, kid."

(He did. n't.)

And this one:

"the foosball championships that left all the men sweaty and sounded like an elephant stampede".

And finally:

"children frolicking/this is picture #20, and it's 20 too many."

Thanks for viewing.

17 comments:

Dede said...

So fun!
I'm totally jealous that your second toe is shorter than your big toe...why do the rest of us have freak feet??

Kate (Little Beach Bum) said...

LOVE that "water diaper" pic....what a gorgeous shot!

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I wanna trade weekends with you!!! 20 is not enough when you are post such awesome pics...loved them all. Beautiful place. I missed ya. Glad I got to see this before I went to bed.

Janelle said...

There are only 15 pictures. Just so you know.

Looks like so much fun!

Lori said...

I almost went back and counted, but thanks to the above comment. Great 15 pictures.

Rebecca D said...

It looks like you guys had a great weekend... I was painting badrooms... I'll keep my jelously to myself... lol... I did love the photos, and didn't even count them so clearly either they were enjoyable or I was numbed by the sheer volume of them... you choose...

Rebecca D said...

I jst miss-typed "bedrooms" as "badrooms"... Typo or mental state at this point?!?

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points said...

Clearly you have a talent for this naming thing.

I go with: Kid related to me #345, Kid related to me #346, Kid related to me....crap I lost count.

Yours are much better.

Creative Decor by Brooke said...

Wow, love those pics. I want to go there, wherever it is.
Brooke

Emily said...

a couple things...
a) Kayla loaded up on tons of those seashells too.
b)What an awesome cabin to stay in
c)I took a picture of my feet in the sand too
d)my second toe is also smaller than my big toe
e)Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!!

dena4kids said...

beautiful pictures!

chris w said...

That was a really cool cabin. Looks like it was a fabulous weekend.
You really do have a talent for naming pictures...poetic even. :)

Shannon said...

Hey! Visiting via Thrifty Decor Chic... Hmmmm, Great pics, great sense of humor and you have Wonder Woman as your profile pic? I think we should be friends!

gina3 said...

Sand, cheetos and Daddy's shoulder...sounds like you all ate well at the cool cabin. I'm totally jealous of your 2nd toe. I love looking at your pics and honestly could look at 20 more (especially with the hilarious captions)

Spencer & Lorilyn Crum said...

Arg! I want to join your family! You can adopt 25 year olds, right???

What a beautiful cabin. That cabin is nicer than like, everything I own put together then times by infinite.

And my second toe is shorter than my big toe as well :) See I would fit right in!

Looks like you had a great weekend!

WhettenWild said...

Those pictures are awesome! So glad you guys had fun.

1 Funky Woman said...

Cute pics but I laughed out loud about your toes and only because my second toe is shorter also! Mine start of course with a big toe and then each one gets a little shorter, as they should,lol!