Thursday, January 28, 2010

'Cause Free Rocks.

Remember the gift cards the hubs gets for working crazy hours? Which is why I got the robes for decorative purposes only?

Well, I also picked out some cute lil pillows. They totally fit the boys decor.

They're perfect for Hamison, Hace, and don't forget Hohnny.

Of course I ordered J's, silly. But here's where I'm bugged.

I love fancy fonts, I really do. Also, I ain't the kinda gal that sends her meal back to the kitchen. I talk nice to the waiter. I leave a tip. I'm not a jerk. Picky. A perfectionista. Really.

But these confuse me. It looks like chinese after staring at it for 10 seconds.
I really just wanted the plain Jane font this time. I really did. (speaking of Jane, Jeff had an aunt named Jane Tremayne. Say that: Jane Tremayne. Isn't that mean?)
Let's try 'em out on their bed.

Taking this picture makes me realize that PB must truly starch and iron everything to make it look so perfect in their photo shoots. Including the walls. There's no other explanation.

Wait a second, is that pillow upside down? Did I place that pillow upside down and I never even noticed?
Snort.

Oh-Em-Gee, people. Oh.Em.Gee. I really did. This is why I can't do the cursive. Chinese, I tell you! How come we couldn'ta stuck with a regular "J"? Huh, huh?

Anywho, let's talk canvas prints. I love 'em. They cost an arm and a leg. Canvas people'll give ya an 8x10 for free.
(Note: you will pay shipping. It ain't cheap. But still overall, you scored).

Wanted to order this:

(texture from this talented man)
But Jace was getting "wrapped", if ya know what I mean.

So I opted for one for Mckenna.

Aw. She's never taking that down. I don't care if she's 14 and begging for a room rehaul. She's not taking it down.

5 comments:

Emily said...

that is awesome. Seriously. I love that picture of McKenna!! I wouldn't let her take it down either.

annie valentine said...

I only read blogs with pictures so we are destined to be friends.

Joanna Taylor said...

Little hint for you for the canvas (if you still want to print the one): put the image on the front of the canvas, but for the sides/wrap portion, use a solid color from the image (and you could still apply your texture to the solid color so that it has a similar feel...a dark solid would blend in well here). If you want to know how to do that, just email me.

dena4kids said...

Love the pic! You did such a good job!

WhettenWild said...

I hope Jace is having a fun birthday weekend. He's so cute. Love the picture of Mckenna. It's beautiful.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!