Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Self Portrait.

That's what I wanted. Just one "hey that was the day I turned 30!" picture. It's kinda hard when you need to take this on your own. I'm not a fan of the "hold-the-camera-away-from-yourself" shot; especially with a 50mm. Do I need a closeup of my nose hair?

Anywho, I found it highly entertaining. Got all kinds of angles of my bathroom.


Why is this so hard?

Hello, gummy. At least it was funny.


And this last one makes me wanna drop and give ya 20 with those flabby arms.

But before I head off to exercise, one last thing.
The kids loved my balloons. Of course. They're kids, ain't they?
I tole 'em and tole 'em not to let go. I can't help them if they lose their grip in the family room.

I've now got 9 floaters at the top of the ceiling.
But Jamison got smart.

5 comments:

dena4kids said...

Love the pics! (Eliza wants your shirt!) I hope you had a great birthday! Love ya!

WhettenWild said...

I can''t believe all of the balloons ended up on the ceiling. When I was talking to you only 2 were up there. ha ha. Good job Jamison.

Cute pics!

The Schoonies said...

We wish you a
very HAPPY 30th Birthday!

The Schoonies said...

oh by the way...i like your new note on the comment link!

The Schoonies said...

oh by the way...i like your new note on the comment link!