Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Finer Things Club.

"Let's hang out this weekend."
"Okay. What do ya wanna do?"

Silence.

"I don't know- what do you want to do?"

Scratches head. Picks nose.

It's usually pizza and a movie for us when we hang out- unless I get some strange idea in my head. Like the beverage tasting event, for instance. This weekend, 'twas a Cheese and Wine tasting event. We're sooo european. Yeah, my brother would kill me for saying that. Dang French.



Of course you know the "wine" for non-drinkers would be nothing more than a little bit a Welch's sparkling grape, and a little bit a Martinelli's.


Britton taught us how to hold your goblet, depending on what's inside. Really. Learned it off KBYU. Seriously? KBYU?

Speaking of drinking,

we got a good laugh over work parties that involve very drunk people, and the very common question "How can you have fun if ya don't drink?". I think Brannon put it best:
"We have tons of fun. Watching you guys make A's of yourselves."

Brie, Camembert, Gouda, Provolone, Fontina. . .

'Mmm. Next up: Cards. And tons of hot chocolate. So much hot chocolate that you have to go all night long. And it shall be made the Flander's way.

Blowtorch and all.

3 comments:

dena4kids said...

LOL! I Love it!(drinks just taste better in fancy glasses!)
I still want to have my tea party! Just tell me when you can come!=)

dena4kids said...

OH yeah I forgot, Just tell me when and where for the hot chocolate party! You know I am there!!!!=)

WhettenWild said...

Well what a bunch of cheese and fake wine snobs. ha ha.

I'm surprised that you didn't do a replay of the 2001 cruise picture where we are all drunk off of water. LOL!