Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love Notes.

Jamison's got a good friend in school. You don't know how happy this makes a mom with a shy child. I hear a lot about kids in his class, but lately, it's all been about "Adelle". It's "Adelle" this, and "Adelle" that.

Except he pronounces it "Adayle". We didn't live in the south that long.

Lately, he's been coming home with lots and lots of these.

Stuff she makes for him.

Oh, Adelle, you sooo get my son when you make stuff for him.

And Jamison in turn makes stuff for her.
"It took me 2 hours to finish the shading on your upper lip."

He saves his candy (and raids the house) for her and puts it in his backpack for the next day of school. And last week he came home with a little pumpkin.

Aw, look at those little glasses.
He wanted to make a special trip to the store to pick a pumpkin out just for her.

How could a mom say no?

The pumpkin accompanies this bag of treats and picture.

"There's a lot more where that came from if you'll go to the dance with me." Son, you have to let me cut your nails. It's all I can see when I look at that picture.
Now if you'll excuse me- he just came up to ask if we can make a necklace for "Adayle". I don't think he's gonna let me get out of this one.

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

How sweet! I love the little pictures! Cute!

WhettenWild said...

LOL! Ok Napolean.

That is SO cute. I'm so glad he has a little friend.

Jamison had to pick up a Southern accent. Garrison and Hailey are both talking like Chicagoans........with a bit of a Mexican flare occasionally. LOL!

The Schoonies said...

awwww that is so sweet.

Heidi said...

That is so sweet! I love the pumpkins