Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Heeeeere's Johnny!

Boogers and all.

My lil man is 2 today. Sniffle. Where does the time go?

If you know me, then you know I'm trying my darndest to catch my son's personality with thee ole camera. (Oh you do know me? You knew I was gonna say that?? Well then, double pound to the chest, my peeps.)


Of course I need a picture of his mitts. And his rubber band wrists. I love those bear claws of his.

And I even love his crazy brows.


How come boys get lovely lashes? Can we trade? Jace has got a serious set of lashes.

This little guy is so passive.

But he does have two older brothers.

He don't take no crap from no one.

Don't mess with little Ron John- he'll jack you up.


Can I swear? I feel like this deserves a swear.

Oh fine, fine.

Darn. I love this kid.

2 comments:

WhettenWild said...

HE IS SO CUTE! Give the birthday boy a big hug from me. He really is such a doll.

The Schoonies said...

I am with you...time does fly too fast. Love the pic of his little hand by the bowl. His little chubby hands and rolls are adorable. Hope you had a fun day celebrating his b-day.