Sunday, October 18, 2009

What's a girl to do??

When there's a shoe sale for $5 and $7? I mean, come on? This coming from the lady who's worn the same pair of flip flops for 2 years straight?

And yes, I called myself a "lady". Some tweens called me that the other day. It did not sit well with me. But I digress. . .

One gigantic box. One cheap shipping price. Doesn't this get better and better?

I let the boys open them for me, 'cause kids love to open,

even if it's boring woman-shoes inside.
They made a disaster of the joint in 10 seconds flat.


So, um,

I only bought like,

1 or 2,

or 3 or 4,






or 11. This last pair reminds me of the shoes I used to play dress-up in in the 80's. Ooh how we've come full-circle.
These are my fave:

Ooh I heart you!
And you too. . .

don't feel left out. I promptly tried them both on, and I just couldn't. . . squish. . . my fat . . .feet. . .
They don't fit. Do. Not.
I guess that's good 'cause I didn't buy them for me. Now I don't have to be an indian-giver.

Also, is there a less offensive term than that?

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

Love the shoes! Nice picks!

WhettenWild said...

CUTE!!! I was just about to call you to see if you got your shoes yet.

Dang it, there are a couple of pairs in there that I was looking at and regret not getting. Maybe we'll have to swap a couple of pairs. OK........maybe that would work better if we lived next to each other.

cherish.photography said...

Wow! I would have loved to have been there! Looking at those shoes makes my heart beat a little faster :)

The Schoonies said...

Nice. I heart good deals!