Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twiddling my fingers.

Dude, I've got so many ideas floating around in my brain right now. And I can't work on any of them. Arg.

Why?

'Cause I don't want to start anything when I'm so close to moving. Would you? Nah. You'd wait, too. Right?

First off, this idea is grrrr-eat.

This, is an idea board. I want one. It will be covered in random stuff. Will I get to do all the things it's covered with? Maybe. Maybe not. But who cares?

Now this idea:

I can do before moving. Ooh I will do before moving. Yum. Doesn't that look so cool/delish?

I want a window seat in my living room. Right in that bay window. I had a window seat in my bedroom all growing up. They're so nifty.

What do you think, dad? What's the difficulty rating, Daddy-o?

I've already mentioned this. I know. Sorry.

But easter colors, man! Love it.

This is JUST an idea. But it's a cool one. Cool enough to go on a cool idea board:

The boyz bedroom. As Jace says "that's what I'm talking about!"

And also cool and totally doable, this measurement board thingy:


Sigh. Well that's enough. Don't even get me started on weird kitchen/dining ideas. I'm thinking I might need to reign it in. And, Jeff needs to give me a strict budget.

On a more concrete note, Jeff and I have come to full agreements on flooring (hardwood everywhere but bedrooms), type of flooring (cherry), paint (light taupe), and baseboards (biggest we can find in a nice bright white). That's a step in the right direction.

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

Love the ideas! Very nice! I love the chocolate cake thingy! How do you make the bowl?

BTW
I don't know about you but I hate having carpet in my boys room. You may want to talk Jeff into putting hardwoods in there too.Then you can get a nice area rug.

WhettenWild said...

Those are really cool ideas. If you make the chocolate bowl thingy you will have to tell me how it turns out and if it is easy enough to make.

Jen said...

Love them all! Where are the bunk beds from? I LOVE those! What in the world is that chocolate contraption? It's making my mouth water just thinking about it. (I would make mine with dark chocolate of course:-) The jelly bean idea is so fetchin' cute. I think I'll try that this year! Oh, BTW, on my way to the RDU airpost yesterday I saw I sign for an Italian Home Decor outlet. Sounds like somewhere to check out.

The Schoonies said...

Like the idea board. Your house ideas sound nice. Fun to decorate!