Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Bodacious Biohazard Weekend.

It started Friday, when John got the serious runs from his antiobotics. Jeff said "dude-- it's like pistachio soup." Thanks, Jeff. Very descriptive.

Then Jamison started with the pukes. Not pictured. And I don't know why we've digressed into not making it into the toilet, but he's puked all over the daggone house. The closest he got was on the seat and around the can.

Then Johnny made a run for it, mid-diaper change and fell on his face. It's amazing how much the mouth bleeds.

More barfing. More diarrhea.

Then Jace pulls some superman move and does this:

I'm surprised it didn't bleed more, actually.

Oh, and don't let me forget that John's now got the barfs. Jeff said,

"You know when this started, don't you? When you mentioned we'd been lucky all season long and everyone has been healthy."

I jinxed us all.

I've cleaned up far too much bodily fluids. If CSI came in here with their blacklight, I'm telling you, this whole joint would be glowing blue.

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

I hate it when my kids have the barfs! (sidenote:I think barf is a funny word.very
80's.heehee) Where did you end up taking Jace?

WhettenWild said...

Yikes! Sorry about all of that! It seems to always come at once like that. I hope that this weeks starts off better!

Heidi said...

I hope things get better soon!

Jen said...

How is Jace's chin doing? poor little guy. I'm glad that everyone at your house is feeling better from the hot poops and barf-o-rama!