Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Week In Pictures

This

is the early morn. And this is what happens when I let Jace dress himself in jammies the night before. His little bro's pants, and his big bro's shirt. At least it matches.

You can just call me Underwear Mama by now. I deserve it.


Darn, spoiled kids.

They ask for a big breakfast like every morning, and they get it. This is especially ridiculous considering daddy's working on a cereal/oatmeal plant, and he can take home 3 boxes a day. Jamison says the eggs look nasty in the picture. Well, I can't argue with that. But you liked 'em and ate 'em, dude.

Who'da thought a simple, big, cup

could provide so much entertainment for 3 bathing boys?

This,

is Jace's snack. Huh. Oookay.


New blossoms, covered in ice and snow. So. Not. Right.

But we're back to great weather. And my kids made the most of it. When I saw that cup of water Jace brought out I said "don't you dare make mud."
"I'm not! I'm watering the flowers." Sure you are.

Nasty. Wanna see the picture of John after he puked from the mud?
Nah.

4 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Ew Johnny! I'm not surprised that he puked! Love Jace's PJ's =)

Heidi said...

I bet that puke was gross! I am looking forward to the spring and letting autumn out to play.
What a deluxe breakfast, can i come over ;)

dena4kids said...

I think the eggs look YUMMY!(of course I may be really hungry.=)
Love the mud pie! LOL!

Jen said...

Lucas does the same thing with Tanner and Ethan's pants. It's hilarious when he comes walking in the room in Ethan's pants. Sad thing is they fit him perfect around the waist, but they sure are pedal pushers. Did you really take a picture of John's puke? That poor child! My kids' favorite toy in the tub is a cup. They all have to have their own. Before you know it everyone's screaming from the water that's being thrown in their faces.