gorgeous! and A-MAZING as usual! when are you available for hire? I'll watch the kiddos while you and the daddy-o trick out my house. hehehe...just had a vision of you and the daddy-o with your own show on MTV "Pimp My House" bahahaha
Hopefully you'll give us words later? I'm dying to know how you made those frames look built-in. Can you change out the pictures if you want? The wainscoting and that built in shelf look amazing. I like a tutorial for that framed mirror too. AWESOME!!!
Looooove the built in shelves. That looks great. Tell us about the prints on the walls, did you make those frames too. They look kinda built-in too. Like built in to the wall... What's the deal? Anyway the bath looks great, super good. Brooke
OH MY GOSH THIS LOOKS SO GREAT. What really impresses me is how freaking fast you got this done. Seriously. It would have taken me like, 2 months minimum. Pass some of your Martha Stewart Meth my way please!
I look forward to reading your posts... I ALWAYS laugh! "fit for a dook." MADE MY ABS HURT!!! LOL I can't wait to start redoing our house... You're my hero... *starry eyed look*
26 comments:
The built in shelf is amazing! Nice work!
No talky talky is right, I'm speechless, AGAIN!! STUNNING transformation.
gorgeous! and A-MAZING as usual! when are you available for hire? I'll watch the kiddos while you and the daddy-o trick out my house. hehehe...just had a vision of you and the daddy-o with your own show on MTV "Pimp My House" bahahaha
oh my word! wonderful job!
You amaze me. I'm speechless. You did all that in . . . barely over a week??? It looks wonderful!!!! Congrats!
f e l i c i t y ☂, at
· · · s i m p l e {&} e l e g a n t · · ·
Hopefully you'll give us words later? I'm dying to know how you made those frames look built-in. Can you change out the pictures if you want? The wainscoting and that built in shelf look amazing. I like a tutorial for that framed mirror too. AWESOME!!!
Two words please......Holy Crap!
Bwhahahahahahahaha, you said dook!!!! You crack me up!!! oh and the bathroom looks great too ;)
oh my word you rock! That looks SO good!!
Oops that was me not Mom
Looooove the built in shelves. That looks great. Tell us about the prints on the walls, did you make those frames too. They look kinda built-in too. Like built in to the wall... What's the deal?
Anyway the bath looks great, super good.
Brooke
I love it. Hey, here's a shot in the dark - you wanna come do my bathroom so I don't have to? I'll pay you in Chuck Norris posters.
great use of that awkward little cubby space!
OH MY GOSH THIS LOOKS SO GREAT. What really impresses me is how freaking fast you got this done. Seriously. It would have taken me like, 2 months minimum. Pass some of your Martha Stewart Meth my way please!
How the heck did you get that done so fast??? It looks amazing.
I look forward to reading your posts... I ALWAYS laugh! "fit for a dook." MADE MY ABS HURT!!! LOL
I can't wait to start redoing our house...
You're my hero... *starry eyed look*
Looks great! We are in the middle of remodeling our master bath...not looking forward to all the mess!
No words necessary. As usual, a beautiful job. Understated, crisp and gorgeous!
~Pam
pamspaintparlor.typepad.com
Holy freakin' moly! I'll pee in there any day!
This has turned out so lovely! I love your blog and you make me laugh with almost every post! Thanks fer being super duper awesome lady!
I absolutely LOVE the pictures you have in there. It looks great!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the built in!!! Well, love it all, but really, that is just the show stopper!
Oh MY! That takes my breath away! You are so talented. I want to read your blog 24/7! Thanks for the inspiration. :0)
That look so good! I love what you did with that weird empty spot!
Fantastic! I love the shelves you put in!
Wow, night and day! You rock!
Post a Comment