Friday, February 4, 2011

Aw.

Check out the totally rad window cling my beautiful sister in law picked up for me:

I think it might be more of the "geek" than the "crafty" that reminded her of me. Just a guess. And my hair's not half that cool.

And while we're on the subject of car stickers, I'd like to say that I'm super tempted to put my new "crafty geek" next to this one:


But then, if I accidently cut you off on the road, you will totally know it's me. Right?

And last, but certainly not least, I'd love to cut this 'un for my sister's mama-van:

But what are the chances she'd display it?

12 comments:

Spencer & Lorilyn Crum said...

Oh make that for me! For me! I would totally display it! We've already decided when we get kids we're totally getting a minivan, mostly because I like to think of it as a giant middle finger to all the people who think minivans are gross and opt for large SUV's, but then end up getting less storage, terrible gas mileage, and awkward manuvuring in tight spaces.

With that being said, I need to now go and sell my SUV.

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

awesome stickers! If I had a van I'd rock it!

Teri said...

That is freaking awesome! I want a crafty geek sticker!!! Where did she get that? :)

Jen said...

OMGosh, you freakin' crack me up!!! Mandi, I LOOOVE that last one!! I think YOU need that one on YOUR van!!

slommler said...

Ha! Good one!! Love the "I'm too sexy" one! That would bring many a smile to people in surrounding cars for sure!!
Hugs
SueAnn

WhettenWild said...

Well in all honesty....I AM to sexy for my van. LOL! Send that baby over =)

Mrs. Lydon said...

Where did you get crafty geek sticker, me and my best friend NEED that!!!

Dee said...

I for one would display it with pride.

Cathy M~(checkitoff) said...

I bet she will display it!! The back of my SUV is gathering stickers like crazy! You can tell I have a teenager + soon to be teen. You should have a linky post where we link up the back of our SUV's. THat would be so MANDI!! thanks for the laugh! hugs, Cathy

Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy said...

I would TOTALLY display it (if my back window weren't being taking up with my Cake shop advertising)

Lisa said...

We just bought a van a couple months ago. My Mr. suggested a "Shattered Dream" decal. lol

Emily said...

I think I have seen you around! That is too funny! :)