Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Signs it might have been a fun, fatty fat weekend.

First off, this was (nearly) completely full at the start of the weekend,

plus ballons,

plus a trip to The Mayan (thanks for the idea, Chris!),

with at least 20 "That's aMAZing!" 's, plus

a ra-ha-had cake, plus

awesome presents (Thanks Aunt Mo!)

(and Aunt Tiffany!) Yes- the helmet does give him piggy nose. Why do you ask? Plus,

another (not nearly as rad) cake, (oh puhlease son; don't start the "I can't smile 'cause I'm 5" stage.) plus

5 pizzas boxes, 2 breadstick bags, and 5 2 liters of bevi's down, plus

tons of fun gaming/family time, equals

one pretty darned happy almost 5 year old.

(and one happy, less-guilty-feelin' mommy, too.)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Balloons, pizza, an awesome cake, some presents, a whole jar full of candy...who wouldn't be happy Ü Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!!

chris w said...

I think the Maya is exactly the perfect thing for an almost 5 year old.
My friend described it perfectly. When I described it to her she called it "oh, a classy Chuck-e-cheese". dead-on.

So glad he had such a fun weekend. And so glad your cake wasn't craptastic. hehe

Rebecca D said...

It looks like you had a blast... I love that last picture... your son looks so happy!

WhettenWild said...

He's so cute! I'm not prejudiced at all I swear!

Happy Birthday Jace! Give him a big hug for me.

dena4kids said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACE! Looks like a great party!

The Schoonies said...

ok so jace and jack sound a lot alike. i have so many sweet moments with him and then moments where i can pull my hair out. and the talking/driving the neighbor girls nuts so jack. too funny:) thanks for making me laugh this morning. i needed to laugh and i love the new header. good luck with your stair project...