Monday, February 15, 2010

1/2. .5. 50%. 6 months.


She's 6 months old this weekend. Do you know what this means? (I'll spare you the usual "where has the time gone?" sob sob) This means picture time! Oooh, dress up!!

Picture overload, man. "Say. . .click! Take a pic!" Ew that (is that Rosie Perez?) voice makes me want to throw something. Okay, sorry.




There's nothing better than a chunky nudie baby.





Remember me torturing my youngest son?

hehehehe. . .

Well now I don't have to gender confuse my children anymore.

It's just soo tasty. Who knew?


Get it? Get it? Mckenna's my "answer"?
Okay okay- she hasn't been feeling well this weekend, and this seemed like a smokin' hot idea when she woke me (again) at 2:30 in the morning, alright?



So um, we kinda like her.


But just kinda.

Ya know.


Such a little trooper for how not good she was feeling.
But when you've had it, you've had it.


So, I think we'll keep her.
Yeah.

11 comments:

julie said...

Too adorable!! Aren't girls fun? Your photographs are always amazing. What kind of camera do you use?

Emily said...

What a little cutie!!

Heidi said...

I love the pic of her with the hat in the chair!

Janelle Bartlome said...

Super cute. I hope she is feeling better and you are getting more sleep.

Teri said...

What a cute cute cutie!! :)

Jennifer @ Back at the hive said...

Beautiful pictures, but then again, your subject is gorgeous!

chris w said...

Ok - that chubby nudie baby pic almost killed me. She is so stinking cute. I just want to eat her cheeks!

What a precious little sweet nugget of cuteness.

WhettenWild said...

Those are great pictures! She's so cute! It's fun to finally see her in a couple of things that we bought for her while you were here before she born.

dena4kids said...

She is such a cutie! Give her a big squeeze for me.=)
Love the pics!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Wow....6 months old already!?!?! That means you've been gone.....ugh. Are you ready to come back yet? She's beautiful.

Yorgason said...

holy cow she is so freekinng cute...i just love her is makes me miss my kids bein little it goes to fast...xoxo