Monday, November 9, 2009

Had Ants in My Pants.

I really wanted to work on the house. I think it's 'cause I showed a friend around and I kept talking about what I was "gonna do", and it got me in the mood to get a move on. So, I got off my heiny. Got a lot done this weekend. And I was so tired. Like shaking, bleary-eyed, starving 'cause I didn't want to stop working, slurred speech, tired. So tired, that I'm giving the abbreviated version of all my work.

This, was a loser. Needed buddies.

Hung them:

Also hung:

And:

And:

Needs a friend on there. Made it:

Need to print/frame it.

Also, Mckenna's room (thanks Jennifer):

And:


This, here.

Hard. So. Hard. You curtain rods suck.

Playroom. You need something. EVERYTHING.
Made it:

Hung it.

And hung:

And:

And:

And:

Love.

Me, love.

Still need to do:


Bathroom- needed something.

Stripes it needs.

I love. Until the drywall came off with the painters tape.

Sob. Sob. Sob. Curse.

Lowe's. Lumber. $$.

Will be:


That's next. And this, too.

Oh, and this.

I'm going back to bed, man.

5 comments:

Emily said...

wow I'm impressed. My house needs some help, maybe you should come decorate for me! :)

WhettenWild said...

Holy cow! That's a lot for one weekend. It looks great as usual!

dena4kids said...

Looks good girl! I am impressed!=)

Tiffany said...

I love it all! Your house is sooo cute.

dena4kids said...

Oh btw we have the same curtain rods!=) Great minds right!