Monday, March 16, 2009

Decisions, decisions.

"Dude, stop all ready!" is the correct response if you've had it with being let in on every little minor thing we've decided. I'm sorry. I get excited. I'm eating on a card table, here! I'm smashing my 3 kids in the backseat of a smallish sedan! Do you forgive me now?

Well, starting from the largest to the smallest:

We're pretty sure we'll get this:

because, 1. price, and 2. warranty.

On a significantly smaller scale, we decided to pick the comforter and decorate the boudoir around it.

And this 'un caught both our eye.

And finally, the smallest:

That needs to go in the corner of my nursery room. 'Cept it won't say "Hannah". Do I seriously get a nursery room this time??

5 comments:

The Schoonies said...

i am terrible at making decisions. i love that you are sharing and making it look so easy to make all different types of decisions! have fun:)

dena4kids said...

love the comforter! Very nice. I had four kids and never a nursery room.

WhettenWild said...

Love the comforter! Those rocking chairs are really cute!

Big Momma said...

I'm assuming that the name on the rocker will begin with "M". Congratulations!

Jen said...

I'm with big mama Craig, I bet the name on the chair will start with a M and end with a Y. I hope so for you. Love all this stuff. I really like the van too. Are you guys gonna go with that color as well? Toyota is always a great route to go!