Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Questions, questions.

I've got these itty bitty questions about my future house- don't get me wrong, I've watched a lot of video and pictures so I feel like I've been in it a thousand times, BUT,
My dad was kind enough to go through and answer some more- ones I have and ones I didn't know I had- by showing me.
See,

this picture was his way of showing me "don't walk away from this tub- it only takes a second for it to fill up and then you'll have a mess on your hands." Thank heavens for water pressure. As opposed to this house where you have to move your head around in the trickle to wash your hair. I kidd not.

This picture is saying

"And look you can see who's at your door before you even go downstairs." I know my dad soo well don't I?

Alright fine- he told me these things before he snapped the pictures.

and:

"Just so you know, you're missing a showerhead." Good to know. Good. To. Know.



And finally, this 5 second video shows that I can in fact shut my kids out of the mudroom, and thus keep them safe from the stairs down to the basement. And the garage.

Hee hee. Alright fine it was 13 seconds instead of 5. Don't I have a nice daddy?

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

I wonder why they took the shower head. That is kind of weird don't ya think? I have never been attached to one quite that much.I do love that tub! I know your kids will too!=)

WhettenWild said...

Ya can't take a shower without a showerhead can ya Jack???.......Jack???......Answer me!!

Jen said...

That was kinda strange, maybe they never even used a shower head. LOL! Always good to have a place to lock the kids up for a minute. Wish I had one of those. Just kidding!

The Schoonies said...

good water pressure is the best! that is a good thing to know. you have an awesome dad to go car and house shopping for you!