Thursday, October 31, 2013

Cut. . . .And. . . Scene. That's A Wrap.

 
Goodness sakes, people-- can you believe October is over? 
 
Today, because it's Halloween and we all have better things to do and this is my mostest favorite holiday ever (yes it's true I am a freak of nature), I'm here to wrap up Moulding Month. THE 31 DAYS OF MOULDING, BABY.
 
The hubs called it "31 Days Of Hell", just fyi.
 
Was it everything you ever hoped for?  Were you all kinds of disappointed?  Are you just so glad it's over?
 
No, don't tell me.  Just know that we can still discuss whatever I didn't cover.  Or not. We can take a break and not talk about moulding indefinitely.  I'm okay with that, too.  But not forever.  That's just not me.  I am who I am, okay?  Gosh.
 
  And just to summarize and wrap things up, this is what we did do:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wow.  Wowie wow wow, we've been busy, haven't we?  Do you feel like a busy body?  I feel like a busy body.  Brain's been scrambled with a fork.  I was overwhelming myself when I'd get on my blogfeed ("Oh no.  I posted again.").   
 
So!  Happy Halloween.  Happy Moulding Month.  My kids are out of school for a bit and I can't even look at a paintbrush without gritting my teeth and flaring my nostrils, and so I'm going to take a short break. 
 
Do nothing but maybe sweep up the massive amount of sawdust I kicked up in the garage.
 
Play a lot of barbies with the baby girl (fyi the whole taking the barbies to boring church thing didn't work-- she loved it).
 
 Play a LOT (waaay too much) of plants vs. zombies 2 with thing 3,
 
and I'm going to do a lot of nose picking.  And I'm going to stay away from paint for a bit.  I just can't tolerate it.  I dream of a world where projects paint themselves.  Is this too much to ask?  I ask you??
 

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I loved every wild minute of the month!! I am looking forwards to moulding continuing though, it would be boring to go back to no moulding!

Nancy said...

I feel your pain, I'm on a painting hiatus! So enjoyed your month of moulding! Enjoy your break!!

Rach said...

Way to go! You did it! (And it was fabulous)
Now I'm just really afraid you will not post for a month because you worked so hard to post everyday. : ( That would be so sad.

Labyrinth Gal said...

I can't believe it's over! :-) H.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

This was the best month ever!! Thanks for sharing all of your awesomeness. You rock my world with your never ending ideas on how to use molding. You are the Molding Queen!!!!