Thursday, October 10, 2013

And Then I Had An Epiphany.

A comment was left the other day about these windows and the lack of moulding, thereof.
 
 
I know, I know-- it's so wrong.  It feels almost hypocritical. 
 
I've made excuses about these windows for years ("I'm still working on the other 5 million windows in the house. . . "  "I will fall and die working on those and all the kids AND their friends will witness it and they'll be traumatized for life.  No one will ever be able to use an escalator again . . " "There is no ladder long enough. . ."  "I'll have to take out a loan just to cover the cost. . .")
 
Et cetera.
 
Sometimes, though--
 
what you need is some inspiration.  Just so you can see how it's done.  The potential, if you will.
 

 
Holy crap balls, I think I've found some inspiration. 
I.  Die.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Now that is a huge project! I think you can... I think you can.... I think you can.... do you?

-Lisa said...

The little Mandi that could!
Fondly-Lisa

The Peytons said...

Hehehe.... Love it! Sorry, I dumped on the pressure. I was just shocked at how barren they were, when in know you love your moulding! :-) I know you can do it!!! :-))))

DressUpNotDown said...

Oooo, the last one! Maybe you could make a faux curved window by just cutting and putting the trim across the top of the window.