Friday, December 16, 2011

Come Use My Can.

Would you judge me,

if I did this door "treatment", from ze hallway,

to all my downstairs doors?


'Cause it's already done.

And look!

Now I have a "Number 1" door! Remember how I was too impatient to wait for numero uno from the Hob Lob and started on "2" upstairs?

There's a method to my madness.

So very simple, this molding is. Huh- that last sentence was a little "Yoda" like.



And I've even resurrected my restroom sign:

I missed you, sign.

Speaking of bathroom doors--

if you haven't been with me for a while, then you might not know that once upon a time, I switched out my old, chalkboard, pantry door for my bathroom door.

I couldn't let the chalkboard go to waste, see.

And just for kicks 'n giggles, wanna see the message on the inside of the ole water closet is for today?

Sure ya do.

Come on over. Flush yourself on down. See where it gets ya.

12 comments:

WhettenWild said...

AWESOME! I think you should do a daily post with a new message.....ha ha.

Emily said...

That restroom sign is just awesome!

Two Dollars said...

I need that restroom sign! Well maybe I'll make one :)
-Stefanie
2ndChanceCreations.etsy.com

Dee said...

Best reason for a chalkboard bathroom door EVER.

Lori said...

I want crowns for all my doors!

Lori said...

Does the crown molding already come cut like that perfect on either end? Or did you do that?

SueAnn said...

The moulding looks fabulous!! And I love your bathroom signs! So cool!
Hugs
SUeAnn

Laura @ Laura's Crafty Life said...

I love your little bathroom sign! It is super cute. You are amazing with all your molding work. It looks great. :)

Crafty Cousins said...

Ha ha ha! Oh my! I love it! :)

~Natalie

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Mandi - you've totally inspired me with how you changed your doorways with that molding - I am definitely going to try it in our home-of-lamest-molding-ever. LOVE the restroom sign - that is so funny!

The Miller Five said...

The molding looks amazing and the signs are just pure hilarious. LOVE your blog girlfriend.

Teri said...

I love it! :) But shouldn't the bathroom say "Number 1 AND 2"? Hehe.