Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Want You To Want Me.

Either the stars alligned perfectly, someone cheated for me, or the poll broke down or somethin', 'cause

I get to be a season 3 star. . .

with some pretty freaking fabulously women, might I add.

And on that note. . .

Crafting with the Stars auditions are open!!

So if you're a crafty crafter head on over and enter!

Maybe we could be partners! I want you to want me! You've got 'til September 15th, so get your crafting on and let's do this!

Thank you. Carry on now.

10 comments:

gina3 said...

Congratulations! Here's to another successful season! I'll be voting for ya!

Lisa said...

You are a star Mandi....that is for sure! Awesome! What are you going to do? Can't wait to see.

Shirley said...

Girl, after seeing last year's stuff, no way would I ever be considered that kinda crafty. Mine runs more to making jewelry on the grown up end of things, and making salt maps and paper mache easter eggs on the kid end! But I'll definitely be avotin' for ya!

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I would want you, but I don't want the stess of being as skilled and creative as you were so I am saying Thanks, but no Thanks.

Dede said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Kimbo West @ a girl and a glue gun said...

you are going down sister. it's time to dethrone a mandi.

Nicki Rocky said...

Congratulations and Good Luck x

Emily said...

Congratulations! You are going to totally win again because you are just fabulous!!

Teri said...

Yayyyyyyyy! I am so excited for you! I knew you'd get it. You're a star, lady! :)

b3hd said...

I totally want you. In a way that you want to be wanted (for your crafty goodness). Thought I was going to bed early tonight. Then stumbled on the star links and got sucked into the borg. I tell ya.