Thursday, March 3, 2011

It ain't easy being green.

I want you to know that I still love the muppets. I do.

(The Swedish Chef is one of my faves, by the way.)

Anywho, I am the guest judge this week over at the CSI Project.
Visit thecsiproject.com
And I am as giddy as a schoolboy over it.

But wait-- what does green/kermit/and the CSI project have to do with one another?

This week's theme is "Green" in honor of St. Patty's.

And wow, zees leest is growing. And eet ees tres magnifique.

Wanna participate or need some inspiration? Check.it.out, peeps.

I'll be enjoying all this green fabulousness and enjoying my one week of judgedom. I've been slamming my fist down on my computer desk, yelling things like "Overruled!" and "Sustained!" and just acting like a general jerk, because, if there's anything that "The Good Wife" has taught me, it's that judges are arrogant and snarky.

I'm so glad to have television in my life to show me how things really are.

7 comments:

Mandy @ Sugar Bee Craft Edition said...

Have fun judging! OH, and pick me :)

Ruth H. said...

Yes, let's all hear it for TV! ER and Grey's Anatomy used to be some of my favorites....until I had to spend a lot of time in the hospital. Would you believe that I have yet to meet a tall, dark, handsome doctor? And I'm pretty sure none of the nurses I've met have time for a rendezvous in the supply room. Who writes this stuff?

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I saw you over there being announced as judge. Well done, you!!

Sarahx

Layne Bushell said...

So do I need to pick up another show? Is the good wife good? congrats on the judging....way cool.

WhettenWild said...

Remember the "dragon ladies" who kept telling Conal "Haven't they seen 'Law and Order'". LOL!

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points said...

I have no projects.

But I, too, am a lifelong muppet fan.

Miss Piggy is my idol.

Pamma said...

Sweets, you are hilarious! Love your site. I am so following you! Don't have anything green right now, but if this little display is still going on, on Monday I will contribute.
I am following you and you are my latest blog love.
~Pam
pamspaintparlor.typepad.com