Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Card From Hell.

(2010's Christmas Card):


Merry Christmas!



Life at the Tremayne home is Fan-FREAKING-TASTIC!

Jamison, 7, has just passed his LSAT

with flying colors.

We couldn't be more proud.

Jace, 5, not only for his smarts, but for his poise and maturity,

is being put in a different school for the "smart kids" and skipping 4 grades. He'll begin his pre pre-med in the spring. Go Jacie-Wacie!

John, 3, has a spot already reserved for him in the Secret Service when he is of age (they will be making a special exception for him at 14).

Go, Special Agent Johnny!! You can change the world, buddy!

And our youngest, Kenna, 1, besides potty-training herself at 8 months, is already reading on a 9th grade level.

Wooot, Kenners!!

As for Jeff and I, well, we just competed in a triathlon and Utah's Hot Bodies over 30,

and we won.

Both of them. Men AND women's divisions.

(not pictured)

This year has been good to us-- Jeff received a bonus that tripled his salary, we can retire together in 5 years, and we paid our 4th property off completely (Dave Ramsey calls us for advice). Jeff received the Nobel prize, and I received an honorary degree from Harvard.

If we could be any happier, I just might cry. And/or vomit.

Hey-- it's not bragging if it's true.


Hope your year has been as smoking hot awesome as ours has been! Okely-dokely!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!



(yeah, we wish you were us, too.)



27 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

I knew you had a hot body. Glad others recognized it as so! Cute pics love the crayons and crack pics always get my vote! You should be so proud of each and every one!

Meg

http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Oh my gosh... I know I'm tired and I get a little bit punchy when so but this made me laugh so hard!

Clearly you all are a shoe in for family of the year.

Hugh fives all around!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Can I just say that I am so proud to be your sister? Though I am the "Jan" and you are the "Marsha" I still love you rock hard and completely genius guts.

Love your favorite fan
mandi

Trina said...

It's early in the season, but this is easily my favorite letter of the year!

Jen said...

I'm in stitches, woman! You are THE GREATEST. You really have a gift of making me (and A LOT of other people) smile. =)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you.

Sue said...

Oh I get it! You get those annual letters at this time of year too.

Renee said...

Love it! I'm with Trina! lol...

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures/Treasured Moments said...

Now that was a fun way to start my day! Congrats on being so awesome. Merry Christmas to you too.

Lori said...

Love those Christmas letters. I get a few like this one every year! Boy you folks are busy.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Best letter of the Year...for sure!

Tracy
South Dakota

Cathy M~(checkitoff) said...

crack me up!!! love love Kenna"s toes, hasn't she been doing a little modeling on the side for Ford models in NYC? Congrats on your accomplishments & especially the UHB (Utah's Hot Bodies) award!!

Jill said...

Yep...I'm right there with ya my friend...right there with ya!

Oh & I Do luff your white floor by the way! =)

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points said...

SNORT!

Not pictured.

Uh huh.

And yes, you win the make us all feel inadequate award!

But then, you knew you would.

Did you leave room in the trophy case for it?

Joanna Taylor said...

Best. EVER.

Libby said...

you took the words right outta my Christmas card....except I got the Nobel Peace prize for my work with my children (didn't kill any) and DH received the honourary degree from University of Tuktoyaktuk for something.

Your kids are awesome, wish mine were so accomplished (note my Nobel Peace Prize...got it for a reason)

Merry Christmas Treymanes!

Amy said...

Couldn't have read this at a better time! LOVE IT!

gina3 said...

Do you guys really have this much fun all the time? This cracked me up! Love how Kenna's toes curl while she reads her magazine and her expression is priceless.

Daddy-o said...

That was, hands down, THE best brag letter I have ever, EVER, read. There was something therapeutic about it! Can't quite put my finger on it ...

Ann Marie | white house, black shutters said...

bwahahahaha!

seriously. ROFL. Thank you, I needed that. :)

Please tell me this is the letter that you're sending out to family? Haha.. that would be awesome. One of these days.. ;)

Leca Unplugged said...

How did you get a copy of our Christmas letter? Too funny!

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

Loving the Christmas cards dear! Merry Christmas to you too! :)

chris w said...

One day my family might be as cool as yours. But probably not.

Seriously- Best.Card.Ever.

Anny said...

HA! I cracked up at the Dave Ramsey line. My niece is 2 and shreds every piece of paper she can find too :)

Teri said...

Holy freaking Moses, that is the funniest Christmas letter I have ever read! What an awesome idea!!! :)

Anonymous said...

i'm happy for you guys!

Patricia Eyer said...

I'm so glad that you guys have a happy family and that your husband got his bonus from years of hard work and you have become successful also in your field of expertise. As for my husband, I'm happy for him also because the human resource management outsourcing and the payroll outsourcing provider of the company he's currently working gave him a bonus also for his efforts and his passion to work hard for his company.

Kelly Kendall said...

That was too funny! Thanks for the laugh!!