Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holiday Torture.

Typically, after I eat my weight in delicious holiday food,

I tend to torture my family with a strange game or two.

And today, I'd like to tell you that I'm thankful for a lot of things, and that includes the easy-going nature of my extended family.

See, I made them play "Young Me Now Me."

Do you remember what I'm talking about?

You re-enact an old picture of you? Yeah. I made alllll the extended family play along.

And you know what? They liked it. It's a combo of their being used to my weirdness/just being awesome folks.

And hilarity ensued. Take this little diddy:

And now:

You go, boy-oys.

Just pick yourself a plethora of pictures, lay 'em out on the table for people to laugh and point,

and they can pick the next victim.

Like this one that was up next.

And . . . . "scene".


Who's next?


Sweet.

I am deeply indebted to my aunt for being willing to make that facial expression. Again.


Ahh. . .

Good times.

Christmas is right around the corner. . . I highly recommend it.

20 comments:

Mallory said...

This looks like fun!

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

That was so much fun!

Lori said...

Fun! She had the same hat! No way!

Angela said...

Very clever. I'm stealing. Thanks!

Dede said...

You're so awesome. I wonder if I can force my family to do this as well?

Libby said...

That is so fun...you do have a great family

WhettenWild said...

LOL! Love those!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

LOL I love that idea! Its so so funny! I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

love your guts

your sister from another mister.

Teri said...

I loved it the first time and I love it again! What a wicked idea - I have GOT to get my sisters to do this with me! :) Happy Belated American Thanksgiving! :)

calikas said...

OMG this is sooo funny. what a good idea :D

Halls Huddle said...

You are the funnest person ever. Can you come to my next family party?

Emily said...

Those are funny pictures. That is awesome that you got all of them to participate!

Ariel Elizabeth said...

WOW!! I LOVE that game....so awesome!

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great idea!!!!!

Leca Unplugged said...

That's awesome!

Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy said...

i love this game of yours! If only my mom would get off her lazy butt and pay to get all her negatives digitalized so I can get my hands on some great photo ops!

dena4kids said...

LOL! That is AWESOME!

AM from White House, Black Shutters said...

(literally) lol! I love this idea, if I can get my hands on some pictures I am sooo forcing everyone to do this!

I love your family! Seriously, can you adopt me!?

Spencer & Lorilyn Crum said...

Oh goodness, we totally need to do this with my fam. I want to renanct my picture of me renacting St Lucia when I was 5, including the part where I was crying because I didnt want to wake up early to make the cinnamon rolls....

Kristi said...

Love this idea! Need to start digging through pictures so I can get my fam to do it at Christmas!