So Gina over at Three Ring Cottage (she's a lovely gal- if you like some vintage goodness, she's the gal for you) hath passed on the
to moi. This is the dealy-o:
-You decide which is which.
1. If I had the money, my entire house would be covered in Ikea goods. I would replace every piece of furniture I own for all that awesomeness.
2. Most embarrassing moment included:
College. Bowling class. And slipping and falling on my derriere into the lane.
3. My first and last "Going all Kung Fu" consisted of 10 seconds worth of swinging nunchucks, accompanying "Waaaaa!" sound effects, and slamming one funny bone. After which was 5 minutes of silent tears.
4. As the driver of a car that ran over a pigeon, I can tell you from personal experience that pigeons, when ran over, will pop like balloons, shower feathers, and make the sound of a gun shot.
5. During a re-no project, while pulling off old trim, I forgot that I was setting the old trim behind me. So imagine my supreese when I sat back and put a nail right into my A cheek. Worst.pain.ever. (childbirthing aside.)
6. The worst thing I've ever done:
I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then I made a noise like this: "hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa" - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
So? How well do you know me?