Wednesday, October 6, 2010

When your pants are on fire, being a liar becomes less important.

So Gina over at Three Ring Cottage (she's a lovely gal- if you like some vintage goodness, she's the gal for you) hath passed on the



to moi. This is the dealy-o:

-5 fibs.
-1 truth.
-You decide which is which.

Ready? Go.

1. If I had the money, my entire house would be covered in Ikea goods. I would replace every piece of furniture I own for all that awesomeness.

2. Most embarrassing moment included:
College. Bowling class. And slipping and falling on my derriere into the lane.

3. My first and last "Going all Kung Fu" consisted of 10 seconds worth of swinging nunchucks, accompanying "Waaaaa!" sound effects, and slamming one funny bone. After which was 5 minutes of silent tears.

4. As the driver of a car that ran over a pigeon, I can tell you from personal experience that pigeons, when ran over, will pop like balloons, shower feathers, and make the sound of a gun shot.

5. During a re-no project, while pulling off old trim, I forgot that I was setting the old trim behind me. So imagine my supreese when I sat back and put a nail right into my A cheek. Worst.pain.ever. (childbirthing aside.)

6. The worst thing I've ever done:
I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then I made a noise like this: "hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa" - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

So? How well do you know me?

18 comments:

Mandi said...

Don't tell MO! (she can spot this truth from lies from a mile away)

gina3 said...

Oh my gosh, I have no idea. I can't believe it would be the last one; soooo gross. I think it is 4 or 5. Let's go with 5 since you do a lot of reno and you've done a lot of trim.

Teri said...

Ok, so the last one is definitely not true...I'm going to say...The bowling thing? Is that true?

Mandi said...

I am not a movie expert like you but I am pretty sure #6 is from Goonies.
I am going to say that #3 is true. I can totally see you silent crying.

love your guts
mandi

Andrea said...

#6 is definitely from Goonies and I know how you love your movies.

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points said...

Oooh....very very tough.

Knowing you as I do, I think they all COULD be true.

I'm going to guess 3.

No 5.

No, 2.

No, 3.

I say 3.

Or 5.

3.

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points said...

Or 5.

WhettenWild said...

Pick me, Pick me! I know the answer.......and the true story to all of the lies as well.

Ok...I won't cheat and tell the answers.

BTW. you crack me up.

Renee said...

Love, love, LOVE the Goonies quote!!!!

I think #2 is the truth...?!

Layne Bushell said...

It's not 1. That's for sure! I vote #2. When are you telling the truth?

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

It is either #3 or #5 for me. :)

Pressed Petals said...

Golly, I am glad that not all of these happened!

I think #5 is the truth.

Pressed Petals said...

Yeah, I was able to comment. I haven't commented because there is always an error pop up lately.

Janelle said...

I can't decide. But I really want to be right. I am going with the nunchuck one. Just because I would have liked to see that.

When are you going to tell?

Caitlyn said...

either 2 or 5 is a lie im betting 2

Emily said...

While I would love to believe #6, cuz that would just be awesome...I am going to have to go with 4.
Thanks for the Goonies quote. I laughed out loud! Ü

Trina said...

I'm going to guess #5, although if that did happen to you, I'm really, really sorry.

Sue said...

I'd say #4 'cos I've done that (accidentally of course)and they do go POP