Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Genius.

These are:

What are they you ask? They will be holding up my carnival picture thingys. Do you see how cool these are?

2x4's, two triangle pieces of 1/2 inch plywood, wood glue, some clamps, and voila. They're totally lightweight, small,


and you can pick 'em up and move 'em when you're done. Voila. Wish I'd a thought of that (yeah right), but it's out of the brain of my Daddy-o.

So I finally decided to grow a pair and cut out the faces.

Finally-- hello, I need this on Wednesday.

And we had to try it out, of course.


And I am totally willing to do the "Teen Wolf" dance for you right now.

"Give me, a keg. . . of beer.

And these."


Incidentally, um,

would you ever feel the same way about me if I were to wear this while making balloon animals for 20 kindergarteners?

Huh. Didn't think so.


Linked to Ze Shabby Nest Frugal Friday.

Linked to Finding Fabulous: Frugalicious Friday.

9 comments:

Hoosier at Heart said...

You can do balloon animals? Really?? As if I weren't already impressed with you!

Emily said...

Your party is going to be epic. Carnival Picture thingys and ballon animals!!

WhettenWild said...

I'm still going to hire you out for my kids birthdays!

Love the "Teenwolf" reference. Love the werewolf.

Spencer & Lorilyn Crum said...

I like the baby peeking through the mummy, that's my favorite.

And I'm so excited for the party? What was that address and time again? I can help you make balloon animals too, my specialties are snakes, worms, and lines.

Creative Decor by Brooke said...

Luuuve the peek through. That will be a riot.
Balloon animals? Your talents never cease. What next?
Brooke

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

This is so cool! I love the peek through as well! :)S

Anny said...

Oh man you're going to have a blast!

dena4kids said...

I love it! You did a great job! Ihave to say that is one fancy bow tie!=)

Teri said...

A) Excellent face cut outs
B) Ingenious stand-making
C) Please post pics of giant-bowtie-balloon-making. Please.