Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I named my son "Johnny Tremayne".


If that doesn't mean anything to you, well, then forget I said anything.

If it does, well then, you might find this interchange amusing betwixt me and my other son's school teacher:

her: "I cannot pronounce your last name."

me: "Oh, it's 'tre-mayne'. You know, like 'Johnny Tremain'?"

her: "Um, don't know that one. I guess I'll have to work on it. . . "

(insert teacher joke here)


Johnny Tremayne (who??) also goes by

Ron John. Johnny Dangerously. Johnny jump up. Go, Johnny Go! Go! And Here's Johnny!

Oh the things you can do with the name John. But I digress.

I would like to apologize for all my philosophical waxes each time a child progresses in age; it's part of my mental situation.

But how can I not comment on my sweet little snuggly, newly-minted 3 year old?
I must.
It's a mother's duty. Just take my word on that.


Words cannot describe

My 3rd child.

Not even gonna try.

Okay fine I will.




Sweet. Pudgy. Chunky. Adorable. Squishy. Huggy. Kissy. Letter-lovin'. Letter-obsessed. Left-handed. Squealing. Laughing. Crazy-brows. Broken tooth. Sweet, pink cheeks. Stinky. So, soo stinky.
Love the crap out of that stinky kid.

12 comments:

Anny said...

I love these posts and the amount of love you put into each one :)

Spencer & Lorilyn Crum said...

Oh my goodness I just want to squeeze him! So adorable!

Then hand him back as soon as he starts crying or poops.

I don't have any kids yet so I assume that is all they do.

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I am going to have a good day today even though I have been grumpy because I saw those fun beautiful pics that made me smile oh so much this morning.

gina3 said...

Okay, so you are referring to the Revolutionary War guy and the teacher didn't know that and hadn't even heard of him? Hope she doesn't teach much American history.

All of your children are so cute but it's great to see how you feel about your 3rd little guy. He will never be one of the middle children who are a little overlooked. He's adorable and love those pictures.

Creative Decor by Brooke said...

I just love those pics. The chunky butt reminds me of my kids. They were all chunky, rolly butts. I miss them but not changing them. Ha.
Brooke

WhettenWild said...

Happy Birthday Johnny! Love that little cutie. Give him a big hug from me. I miss him!

Emily said...

He is such a cutie!! Happy Birthday Johnny

The Mac's House said...

Thanks for the giggle this morning... :)

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

Cute cute tushie! I love it! :)

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points said...

Oh, look at those buns!

Those are some delicious buns.

*sigh*

I miss toddler buns.

Teri said...

Happy birthday, Johnny B. Good!!

dena4kids said...

Happy late B-day Johnny Tremayne Superstar! (jazz hands=)