Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Their house is a museum, when people come to see 'em.

It's fineeshed.

And I would like to take this moment to say,

Wow. It's truly a talent to be able to mess up something you simply had to trace.

But I figure it's a Monet-- it looks good from afar but up close it's a real mess (name that movie).

And it was fun, so that's all the matters, right?

By the by, this picture might have been a real fun choice, too.

But too late. But, since I'm on a Simpson's kick, and I happen to have a piece of board left to use, I must do one more.

Just one dude. A stand alone, if you will. So I thought. . . I searched. . .

(best Treehouse of Horrors episode, no?)
Excellent.

10 comments:

Emily said...

It will be fun to see the pictures of everyone. I love the Mr. Burns that is just awesome!

Kristi said...

Love it!! Love that one of Lisa with the hatchet in her head. :-)

Teri said...

Love it! Can't wait to see if full of real-people-faces! :)

Spencer & Lorilyn Crum said...

Clueless!

That is awesome.

Dang it I want to come to your party.

WhettenWild said...

Oh great...now I'm going to have the Adam's Family song stuck in my head all day. ha ha.

It looks great! You are awesome.

Creative Decor by Brooke said...

You know what, I hate Halloween!
I hate to admit that to someone who obviously loves it, but I do.
Although, you may make me actually accept it. That does look fun. You did a great job on it.
Brooke

dena4kids said...

I love the Mr. Burns! EXCELLENT! I can't wait to see the pics with everyones faces. Cute idea Mandi!

Rebecca D said...

This is going to be a fun party... I can't wait to see the shots with peoples faces.

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I am going through withdrawls....missing Mandi posts. I hope you are all doing good.

Daddy-O said...

Love it!!!