Monday, June 14, 2010

A Week In Pictures.

Yes, it is that time again. Time to chronicle life on the ole Tremayne country farm, one picture at a time.

Let us start, shall we, with the 2 days of the week that were actually warm.

We spent 'em outside. And thank goodness we did.

Note to self: there's a reason for swim diapers.

And I will have you know, that it was 55 degrees here on Saturday.

Which leads me to say, that before breakfast, Jace could be found. . .
"Mom I'm sooooo cold. That's why I'm wearing this."

Well, that's one way to solve the problem, son.
The facial expression is due to his mother laughing hysterically.

I apologized, by the by.

It's over. It.really.is.over.

8 or so goals later, several nose pickin's, one beellion "Jace! Pay attention!" 's, and several scoldings from the coach for pushing kids down to the ground for who knows what reason (I don't know where he got that from)

we're done. Sweet, sweet tears of joy.

I have no words.


But this, I do have words.

Sometimes, you just don't feel quite regular.

Which explains this weekend's poop fest.


So, I was hoping for some curls. A little "Orphan Annie" look for my lil gal.

Not gonna happen. I tried.

NOT PICTURED:

I hear a wail. I instantly know Jace is really, truly, not faking it to get his brother in trouble hurt.

"What's the matter??"
Jace, sobbing so hard he's having trouble talking: "I. . . .. . hurt. . .. my . . . wei. . . . ner. . . .. "

I head up to check things out. He's got Jamison's glasses case in his hands. Those things have a mighty swing shut. You put 2 and 2 together.

What was he thinking?

And finally,

it was no one's birthday, it's waaaay past bedtime, those are thee most craptastic cupcakes you ever did saw, BUT

they wanted to make a wish and blow out the candles. So, I obliged.

And that, is all in a week's work.

15 comments:

gina3 said...

Great week, great pictures, great kids. I would gladly trade you our 100+ degree heat days for your mid-50's. It's been hot and so humid here for several days and looks like it will continue. Have another great week this week.

Carisa Knox said...

I knew I could count on you for a laugh. Your kids are adorable. Seriously. I can just imagine the LIFE that is in your home. Growing up with brothers and being the only girl I can remember how different it was then compared to how it is now with two little girls in my own home. Your boys remind me soooo much of my brothers! Enjoy your week!

Leca said...

That's awesome! Your kids are pretty entertaining. The picture of the cereal got me at first-- I totally thought it was poop. When you say poop fest-- I was thinking, holy poop fest. But on further inspection I realized it was raisin bran. Wheew, that was close!

Krista @ Craving Some Creativity said...

Your house just seems SO much more eventful, haha... must be the no kids thing:)

Danielle @ "We Don't Have It All Together" said...

The "not pictured" one... I LOL'd at that!! Poor thing!

littlebeachbum said...

This is such a cute post!! Those last pictures of your kids and the cupcakes are adorable. Sometimes the best moments are when you do fabulous things for absolutely no reason at all.
P.S. ummm the story about the glasses case had me rolling on the floor. The poor kid!! Ahhahahaha

Janelle Bartlome said...

Awesome week. Thanks for sharing!

Layne Bushell said...

OK - so thanks for visual...Poor kid...yes those eye glass cases are spring loaded....You rock and I've missed you so!

Audra said...

Sweet lady... I just needed something like this today. Fun-freakin'-tastic. I think those cupcakes look delicious and I would have asked for a candle too!

In case I forget to say this...Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU for sharing these precious moments with the rest of us.

Have a wonderful week.

WhettenWild said...

I guess the boys finally talked you into the birthday cake. They were so funny that day they kept wanting to make a birthday cake for someone. So cute.

That picture of Jace is even more funny than it was on my cell phone. Love that kid.

Looks like Mckenna and Johnny are going to have a life of crime similar to Jackson and Macy =)

dena4kids said...

heehee...I love it! Looks like fun at the Tremaynes! Miss ya!
Do you remember the story of Noah and the sliding glass door? It is the same as Jace and the glasses case.=)

1 Funky Woman said...

Can you please send me one of their craptastic cupcakes through the computer? I am dying, did he really slam it in there? Ok where does he get his brains from? Way funny! I guess school really is out, lol!

Emily said...

I love the pictures! I am glad that Bella isn't the only child that dumps out the whole box of cereal.
We made cupcakes last night too. Kayla wanted to make cupcakes, so we did. But FYI don't forget the eggs, the cupcakes just aren't right after that.

kim said...

i love these pics, and i always love your posts...too funny and little like a little crazy around you place!
and btw be happy about the one or two days of warm weather...the 90's and 100's get old really fast here in TX!

Teri said...

Love it. I'm pretty sure you live in the funnest house EVER.