I'm so glad I wrote these down, 'cause there's not a chance I'd remember all these quotes from my kids. As I went through them today (thank you, blogger for saving them), I forgot about most of these little gems.
I could not resist. Without further ado, I give you:
Jamison & Jace-isms, top 10.
10. Me: "Jamison why are you hitting Jace?"
Jamison: "If he jacks me, I'll jack him."
9. Jamison: "What do flying ants look like? Do they have little capes?"
8. Jamison: "Mommy I'm hungry! You think of something for me."
(me being so sick of this question): "Okay, how 'bout poop on a stick?"
Jamison: "Poop on a stick? That's delicious??"
7. Jamison: "Jace let's do a show. I'll be a king, and you be the queen."
Jace mumbles: "I don't want to be queen."
Jamison: "Well, you can be the queen with a gun."
6. Jamison: "Mom is 'hell' bad?"
Me: "Jamison, for the millionth time yes, it is bad. Don't say it anymore."
Jamison: "Why? You say it all the time. You're in big, big trouble."
5. (sorry Jennifer I couldn't resist):
Jamison (to Lucas) "I like your baby."
Lucas:"Yeah, me too. Your baby sucks."
4. Jace: "Hey, that's not our car! That's a truck!"
Me: "Actually that's an SUV."
Jace: "Oh yeah. An S.O.B."
3. Jamison: "I didn't turn this computer on so you could check your email."
2. "Mom, you're the best."
Me: "Oh thanks, bud."
Jace: "But you're not the very best. Aliens are the very best."
1. Jace: "Mom. Two things: Shut. Up."