Wednesday, April 7, 2010

They do indeed say the darndest things.

I'm so glad I wrote these down, 'cause there's not a chance I'd remember all these quotes from my kids. As I went through them today (thank you, blogger for saving them), I forgot about most of these little gems.

I could not resist. Without further ado, I give you:

Jamison & Jace-isms, top 10.

10. Me: "Jamison why are you hitting Jace?"
Jamison: "If he jacks me, I'll jack him."

9. Jamison: "What do flying ants look like? Do they have little capes?"

8. Jamison: "Mommy I'm hungry! You think of something for me."
(me being so sick of this question): "Okay, how 'bout poop on a stick?"
Jamison: "Poop on a stick? That's delicious??"

7. Jamison: "Jace let's do a show. I'll be a king, and you be the queen."
Jace mumbles: "I don't want to be queen."
Jamison: "Well, you can be the queen with a gun."
Jace: "Okay!"

6. Jamison: "Mom is 'hell' bad?"
Me: "Jamison, for the millionth time yes, it is bad. Don't say it anymore."
Jamison: "Why? You say it all the time. You're in big, big trouble."

5. (sorry Jennifer I couldn't resist):
Jamison (to Lucas) "I like your baby."
Lucas:"Yeah, me too. Your baby sucks."

4. Jace: "Hey, that's not our car! That's a truck!"
Me: "Actually that's an SUV."
Jace: "Oh yeah. An S.O.B."

3. Jamison: "I didn't turn this computer on so you could check your email."

2. "Mom, you're the best."
Me: "Oh thanks, bud."
Jace: "But you're not the very best. Aliens are the very best."

1. Jace: "Mom. Two things: Shut. Up."

14 comments:

kim said...

oh my goodness, that is too funny, and I love that you are keeping track of these things, I wish I had!

Emily said...

those are funny. I need to write that stuff down. I have a horrible memory.

Layne Bushell said...

Are you serious?!!! My eyes are watering from laughing sooooo hard! My favorite is SUV vs. SOB. What a crack up!

Janelle Bartlome said...

Awesome.

WhettenWild said...

Oh man, I forgot about some of those. If he jacks me........I'll jack him. So funny!

Your kids rock!

WhettenWild said...

Oh......and I was going to say, I wish you had a place to comment on your kids sayings. So many times I want to comment on them because they crack me up.

krista lucas photography said...

hahahahahaha! i love kids. they're hilarious!

chris w said...

I think I know where he gets his fabulous sense of humor.
Those are priceless!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Nice. :) I want to be queen with a gun.

Teri said...

Holy crap. I am in hysterics over here!! Again: adopt me. I'm not as funny as your kids but I can learn!! By the way - congrats on being featured at Finding Fabulous today! So cool to see your "fruit" signs in their email tonight!

dena4kids said...

LOL! I love it!I can't wait to hear some of Johnny's, and McKenna's! Oh and Jace is right...aliens are very cool!:)

Pressed Petals said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to answer my question on stencils. I looked into the pazzel, and WOW! The price was way out of my range. I guess I am going to learn how to make stencils! Thanks again! Will keep reading your blog!

1 Funky Woman said...

Absolutely love the poop on a stick! Hilarious! And your baby sucks, I'm still laughing!

Miranda said...

Your kids are a riot! I love it. :o)