Friday, March 26, 2010

It's a Murphy's Law, I swear it is.

You know, where a whole bunch of stuff breaks all at once? Take the aforementioned water issue. It started with that. It went from there.

Like, all.at.once. The dishwasher leaks (minor problem; I can fix it, thankfully).

MY PLAYSTATION BROKE. YES, I AM YELLING. IT FREAKIN BROKE. WITH A FREAKIN BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE (WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE BY THE WAY- "He's Just Not That Into You"-- hello? Bad movie.?) STUCK INSIDE IT.

But you know-- I missed it. I says to Jeff:

"Man. It's like, the power's out. And it's like, 'well what now?'"

Dang you, Sony! Dang you and your addictive games. And your blu-ray player, so that I can watch Jacob and Edward in full clarity.
Sony is part of the Pentavirate.

Of course the warranty's run out. Jeff got me a new one. Yes, I said ME. I am the only one using this thing right now. I kidd not.

Oh yeah. And also,

The water changer dealy-o broke for the aquarium. It's kinda important. There's live plants in there. They're making sludge in there. Like this.


Oh yeah. Let's also not forget my computer debacle last week.

I was watchin' the CPU heat creep up until it was totally boiling lava hot. Like the inside of a hot pocket, people.
"Will it burn my mouth?"
"It will destroy your mouth."

New heat sink is keeping it to a respectable, cool level.

Now why is my friggin' hard drive heating up?

I give up, man.

12 comments:

JustameR said...

My Wii (that my husband bought for me as a surprise before he went overseas for two years) broke about six months ago and I had to send it in. I swear I cried because like 5 other things had broke around the same time and I just couldn't take it anymore. It's never one thing at a time, it's always a bunch of stuff at a time.

Jenna said...

Now THAT is a cruddy week. So sorry this is all at once :(

chris w said...

...with his wee beady eyes, sayin' yeah, your gonna eat my chicken...

If anything happens where all the electronic devices are gone, I'm toast. I was born in this time period for a reason (LOTS of reasons).

Layne Bushell said...

dang girl...sucky

AM from White House, Black Shutters said...

As I'm reading this, I'm on hold on the phone so I can get the stuff sent to me to send my laptop in. That one day decided to overheat, nearly burnt my lap, and then I lost my power cord in the move. Guess you need a power cord to send it in?? Well that was LAST (like 09) February and I'm just sending it in now...

So that's my story, lol. Hope all your techy and broken things get better. (I agree, "HJNTIY" SUCKED and I stopped watching it halfway through...)
-Ann Marie

Janelle Bartlome said...

Ya, it is a law. I just don't know who's law. It hits me all the time too. The lame thing is that it always hits when I have just spent tons of money and don't have any left.

Sorry (but awesome you got a new playstation.)

WhettenWild said...

You forgot about your printer. That broke too.

I swear everything always breaks at once. Usually right before or right after we have a baby. Just make things more difficult!

Glad you got a new playstation though.

Teri said...

Awww! Booo! Tell Murphy to go sit on a tack!

dena4kids said...

Thank goodness today is Friday!!!(It is Friday right?=) Since everything broke this week next week is going to ROCK!

Emily said...

I'm sorry I hate it when everything breaks at the same time.

Blu-ray is the best isn't it - Brad Pitt in blu-ray, I didn't think he could look any better but I was wrong. Ü

Anny said...

wh0a you're having a lot of stuff happen at once - good thing you have that ps3 to keep your mind off it ;)

I watched New Moon tonight - its just not looking good for Team Jacob :(

Rebecca D said...

who invited murphy over?... kick his butt out...