Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's The Little Things

The little things that make me jump up and down, squeal with excitement, and do a really nerdy, girly, golf clap thingy.

I looked out the window and what did I see? (if you can answer that sentence I just might know what religion you practice)

Or like making everyone haul their buns over here, keep me company, and enjoy the season's first grillin'.

Learned how to turn on my own freakin' grill this time 'round! Finally! Golf clap! (somebody rescue those burgers)

I want you to know that I don't know what they fed them chickens man, but they must've been huge chickens.

Totally double D's we were cooking. Good grief.


Definitely 'twas my fave bevi with this meal. Happy happy joy joy.

Certainly the Chocolate Tasting Event (yes, trés similar to this tasting event)

put a smile on my face. (wanna know the results of this event? Pretty much everyone could pick out the brands, 'cause every flavor was so distinct. Ghiradelli's was the last preference by far. Be assured it was conducted very scientifically)

Shiny, happy, babies holding hands. (Kenna, your bow is a tad askew)



Sigh.

But ya know, this kinda weather was enough. Really.

It don't take much. (squeal)

9 comments:

Teri said...

Love it. Totally living vicariously through your spring-dom.

Layne Bushell said...

Ummmmm where was my invite for the chocolate tasting? You know I'm addicted to that stuff.....

chris w said...

It's enough to make a girl giddy! :) To your question: Yes, that is our firepit. BEST.THING.EVER.

Pressed Petals said...

just wanted to stop in and say hi, since I have been stalking...um I mean following your blog for a few weeks. Great ideas!

Pressed Petals said...

just wanted to stop in and say hi, since I have been stalking...um I mean following your blog for a few weeks. Great ideas!

Layne Bushell said...

NO WAY Sista. We will NEVER think that if chocolate is involved!

WhettenWild said...

Cute picture of the kids! Glad you had a fun weekend.

dena4kids said...

That chicken looks good!=) I love spring!

Miranda said...

It wouldn't be spring if we didn't sing Popcorn Popping. Well, of course it would still be spring, but you know what I mean. Anyway, love your blog, love your wit, love your ideas. I can't remember exactly where I found your blog, but I'm glad I did. You're such a hoot!