Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm a cheapskate.

Yeah you heard me. I clip my coupons. I've been known to reuse a dryer sheet, or squish the garbage way down so as not to use a new bag. ..

Okay that's just out of plain laziness. Who likes taking out the garbage?

Anywho, lemme tell you about a few free things. Or, nearly free.
(got these free ideas here)

These book/pamphlet/magazine thingy's (that's the technical term). They're from hotprints.

Pretty good quality.

Easy to do,

and best of all, 100% free. Free to make, free to ship. That's better than a nice, swift kick to the pants, huh?
You can make a new free one every month. Yeah. I'm making it a monthly tradition with each month's pictures.

Signed up for Artscow yet?
'Cause I'm liking all their offers, man. Take this book I paid like nothing for.
Remember the aforementioned birthday book?

The new tradition of a book on your birfday?

Took care of it a little early since it was such a great offer, man.


Also, from artscow. Playing cards, man. Your very own.

You can put whatever you want on the front AND the back. Sweet!

Make the jack A of the family the joker.

I am not calling my son a jack A. I'm just sayin'. It's just an idea. . .

These are the grandkids cards, obviously.

So fun. And so cheap. So go make 'em! Be a lazy mom like me and use the "AutoFill"! Done!

6 comments:

Teri said...

Frickin' sweet! Is there a catch? Do you have to, like, put a McDonald's add in the corner of every page or something?

WhettenWild said...

Holy cow! I'm checkin' that all out! Thanks!

chris w said...

Are you freaking kidding me?! Free magazine/pamphlet thingy? Holy Crap - Thanks for the heads up!

Shellie said...

Sweet! I'm totally checking these out. I'm (actually WE) are such the coupon clippers and bargain hunters now...

Layne Bushell said...

You rock...I'm gonna have to check this one out! I'm thinkin' christmas...

Back to a few posts ago...with all that really cool sealer on your tile floor, have the kiddos slipped when their feet are wet?

dena4kids said...

Love the playing cards! Such a cute idea!