Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Note to Self:

hot glue ruins pants. You fave pair of jeans are now work jeans.

Note to Jeff: Gigantic hole in crotch of fave pair of jeans are now work jeans.

We-he-hell! Great. Time to put these to work!

This really is great, 'cause this is my living room.

(sans the subway art, of course)
What does this have to do with ruined jeans, you ask?

Nothing. Everything.

This room needs a lil sumthin' sumthin'. And I've got ideas brewin'. Or as Dena would say: "it's percolatin'. . ." (heavy southern accent). Maybe a little something like this.

or this



I feel sooo light-headed. . . whew. . .

Hopin' for a full transformation, here.

So I was like measuring and stuff. Holding up trim and stuff. And Jeff said "what are you doing?"

And I's all like "Oh I'm redoing the living room. Full transformation, baby."

That's when I got a "whaaaaat?"

"Oh don't worry. This one's all me. I'm sure you're thinking my project will become your project. Right?"

"Um. . . yeee-ah. . . pretty much. . . "

So here's to my very own project! I still have the klepto'd miter saw! Lots of trim! Guess it's just my ruined jeans that'll be put to use! Wish me luck! Do ya think I could use more exclamations?!! Do ya, do ya?!

But for the record, he's such a gentleman that he did my measurements for me. . .

Aw.

7 comments:

Teri said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Creative Decor by Brooke said...

You are seriously brave. Could you come over for a week or two. I would like to use some of that talent and braveness!
Can't wait to see.
Brooke

chris w said...

Wow. I'm dying to see how it turns out!

dena4kids said...

Which one did ya pick???? I can't wait!=)
I really like the one that is the dining room. I might try it in my bed room. We'll see!

Layne Bushell said...

I love all of your ideas. you are one amazing girl. I would seriously pay for you to come and help me! My favorite was the blue room with the trim...so calm and peaceful especially with the view of your little black number in the room across the hall!!! Promise me....my turn next!

Amanda said...

You are a master of trim and mouldings! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

WhettenWild said...

Jeff drew that out? I would've sworn that it was Dad's handwriting.

Whatever you pick will turn out great!