Monday, January 4, 2010

It's been a busy weekend.

Have you played me? Huh, that didn't come out right.

Have you played this?
'Cause if you're a strategy-game lover, this one's for you (yes I do listen to Barry Manilow; why do you ask?). Our New Year's Eve was spent with great framily (friends/family), lots of martinelli's sippin', and great gamage. Thanks guys! (Why didn't I take pics?)

The weekend was soo profuntive. (productive/fun-- these new words are a hoot). I have stuff to check off, my peeps!

#57: Check.

Etched the goblets. While I watched "Angels & Demons" and was super glad to have something to take my mind off the gruesomeness of that movie. Why do I love numbers on random things so much? I'm off to find the means for #58 (goblet rack).

#84 (get the hooks up for snow clothes): check-well, almost. . . (soo close).
Check out this comely thing:

Saw it in my dad's basement one day. Said "Dad! Where did you get that?" And because I was totally born in a barn and occasionally lose all manners, "And can I have it?"

And I can.

First step. Clean it.
Then take it apart. Paint it. Put it back together.

Tee hee hee!

Free is sooo fat. Now where am I gonna put it? Aw crap.

#64,(get the old pictures off my old computer and onto the external drive). Check!
Thanks to my hubs, who hung out in the freezing cold basement to set up my old computer and upload for like, hours, I now have access to all kinds of oldies but goodies like these:

(my sis and my mom)

(the fam. Brannon that is a pimpin' shirt!)

(and a cool trip with some dorktacular fanny packs. Woot!)
And finally, a surprise party.

It was for my Dad! Betcha couldn't tell.

Decorating,





Lying to get him over here (I needed the "snake" for an overflowing toilet),

Chinese food eatin', virgin pina colada drinkin',

cake partakin'. . .

Fad. (fun/rad)

9 comments:

Trina said...

Where do you find the time? And the energy? You're making people without 4 very young children look really lazy, but they are also very impressed.

Love the old pics - raise your hand if you DIDN'T have a gingham-cross-stitched "Families are Forever" in a lace-backed embroidery hoop!

Did you make the birthday banner? It's amazing!

WhettenWild said...

Whoa, that's a lot of silly string.

Put blonde hair on that picture of me and I swear it could be Macy.

Glad you finally got Dad over there. Apparently Mom was having a hard time getting Dad out of the house. ha ha.

chris w said...

Ditto what Trina said. You make people with 0 kids look lazy. Holy crap woman!

What a fun surprise party! I loved the silly string welcome. :)

Jessie said...

I want the details on the birthday banner too! I want one!

The Schoonies said...

Your birthday banner is very cute! Did you make it? The pic of your dad getting hit with silly string is classic!
Happy New Year!

dena4kids said...

I love the old pics! LOL! (and dorktacular is my new word for the week!)

Looks like a fun party!

Anny said...

What a great, sweet party :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.