Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's all about Butts.

Dude, I don't know about this book.

I'm not trying to be like all stingy mommy or anything. . .

But, um, this book is all about animal A's.

You know, wildlife booty.

So naturally, it's hysterical.


I mean, 'cause they're boys. Naturally.

Um, wait a second. .. is that what I think it is?

Hello.?.

It's not that I find it offensive, per se, (I don't even know what "per se" means. I just wanted to say it today), it's just that when "poop" and "butt" are the most used (and laughed about) words in this house already . . .
Do they need more encouragement?

This pointless post is now at. . .


Thank you. And back to our regularly scheduled programming.

6 comments:

La TempĂȘte said...

Haha LOVE this. There is another book for older kids called The Day My Bum Wet Psycho!!! Aything about behinds gets them giggling...!

WhettenWild said...

LOL. Who picked that book out?
Who WROTE that book? LOL!

Anonymous said...

You oughtta give "Walter the Farting Dog" a try! He's a big hit at our house!

dena4kids said...

LOL! My kids would L-O-V-E that book! Sooo funny!
Who comes up with stuff like this?!!!

chris w said...

Hehe! I feel sorry for the poor bird.

Tammylee said...

looking for the name and author of this book.....too hillarious!!