Friday, January 1, 2010

And so begins a new year,

And that means I need a new calendar. Not that I've been paying any attention to the old calendar. Doctor's appointments and so forth have been slippin' on past me for months. I had great fun making last year's calendar:



And I kept thinking to myself, "self, it's time to make a new one." And it felt like a drag. Lame. A chore. Total trip to the DMV. Or to get an oil change. Or watching Elmo's World, one.more.time.

So anywho, when I saw a free psd format calendar from here, I jumped on it.

Took me 10 minutes, tops.





Not that I need to bore you with every single month's worth. That's worse than Elmo's World (it's something about that those crayon drawings.?.)
And I'm off to come up with some bodacious way to hold this calendar.

4 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Oh cute. I like it like that.....with the picture more as the focus. Cute pics. Wish you would post the other months. I'd love to see them.

chris w said...

I love both your calendars. It gives a feeling of motivation -not me, but I feel your motivation. ;)

I can't wait to see what you choose to hold it.

dena4kids said...

I like it! I sure do miss your beautiful pics!(and you of
course!=)
Nice job!
PS
I had the hardest time making a calendar for my MIL. I just couldn't bring myself to even start it. I almost didn't get it done in time for Christmas. Now I get to mak one for my Mom. I think I will try one like yours.Thanks!

Emily said...

You come up with the cutest stuff! I love it!! Ü