Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting crazy with a can of spray paint.

So I got it into my head that it'd be a great idea to have a little monogrammed "T" on one of my windows downstairs. I've had this aforementioned can laying around:

And I thought to meself (I think to meself a lot these days, don't I?): "Self, how about a monogram T? You're lucky a "T" is symmetric so it won't be backwards in or out of the house."
So true. 'Cept for when you pick a fancy "T" like this one.

Crap. Didn't think a that until after it was all said and done. Woke up in the middle of the night and thought "Oh crap that's not straight on the other side!" What do you think about that "T" up there? Flip it the other way in your head. Is it still a "T"? If you stare at it long enough like I have, it'll just look like chinese to you.

Anywho, there it is.

In all it's glory.

It's very subtle. And backwards or not, it was kinda fun . . . hmm. What else can I spraypaint, man?

Ooh! How about oil holder dealy-o's?

The "O" and "C" are for Olive and Canola, respectively. (you're like yeah, duh. got it.)
Ooh how about a "T" on my apothecary jars?

Yeah yeah. This jar is hard to keep full. That bridge mix is so darned tasty.

I'm gonna take some advice from "The Dark Knight" the next time I take a picture.
I should have minded my surroundings. I couldn't have just turned the jar face forward? And left the plug out of it? Come on.

Also, someone come over and eat my cowboy mix. No one's eating it next to the bridge mix 'cept for me, and I don't need it. It's out of season, people!

And finally, this is probably where I went too far. A little message on my bathroom mirror:

"Brosser Les Dents."

"Laver Les Mains."

And I do get a kick out of saying these with the worst American accent possible: "Lav-ay Lay May-ans!" Awesome.

4 comments:

WhettenWild said...

I'll remember to wash my hands at your house. ha ha.

I wanna monogram some stuff.......don't know what stuff that is though.

Trina said...

I'm dying to try this out now. What are you using for stencils?

chris w said...

Sooo pretty - even backwards. ;)

Mandi said...

Trina-- I have a pazzle now that cuts this stuff out. It's an awesome machine!