Sunday, November 29, 2009

To Err is Human, To Arrrr is Pirate.

I'm a mean mommy. I finally took apart my kids bunk beds. I had to do it! I said to meself: "Self, you worked really hard on that room. All those freakin' stripes. And it's just not what you want in there." It's true. It's not what I wanted in there.

So take 'em apart we did.

Rearrange we did.

I'm likin' this much better. It looks more what I envisioned.
There's just that one blank spot right. . . about. . . there:

It needs something.

There. Done, done, and DONE.
Me Mateys weren't even angry. They liked the change. Guess I'm not mean mommy after all. Score one for me. Er, I mean, Aye! Shiver me timbers! I'm one lucky lass.
That was probably a little over done.

4 comments:

chris w said...

Please can you come do my house? Oh yeah - except for all those other unfinished projects you have. Oh well, I'll just have to be inspired by your awesome designs. :)

dena4kids said...

I love it! Question: Do the boys ever try to pull off the oars and beat each other with them? That would happen at my house.=)

WhettenWild said...

I like that better. Plus, I bet the beds are easier to make! Glad their wasn't a huge rebellion because you took the beds apart=)

Renee said...

Oh, I like that!!!! I think you are amazing, after you go to Chris' house, please come to mine!