Monday, November 30, 2009

Life Is A Playground.

The Chalkboard, mes amis, is a hit.

El smasho. Don't look too close. Don't want you to see all the mistakes I made that my dad warned me about beforehand.

Also, mis amigos, I've had this in my idea board for a year and a half.

Now I like this idea and all, but I want something like this to be permanent. Had one of these growin' up and loved it.

It's behind the door, so you can show it if you wanna, and hide it if you don't wanna.

Thinkin' I can leave this room be. 'Cept for when I figure out something purtier for a toy box.

And finally, Jamison felt that labeling was important, so as to avoid confusion.

Hee hee.

3 comments:

chris w said...

You HAVE been busy. Those are so cute. I LOVE The growth chart.

dena4kids said...

I love the growth chart! Very cute idea and I love that you did it on the inside of the door. I might have to try that one!=)

WhettenWild said...

Jamison is so cute! Glad he labeled those.......I couldn't tell ha ha.

I like the growth chart. I need a movable one though!