Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow sucketh.

If today were like, oh, December 1st, I'd be singing a different tune. The title would more likely be something like "Yay! Snow!" but not today, man. October? Snow has it's proper place. Like I said, starting in December and ending before February. Is that too much to ask??
Ah well. Nothing left to do,

but open all my windows,

and watch it fall. Maybe cuss a little.
Yes those are toys up in my windowsills. Boys think that's hilarious. By the way, sorry Monique for the easter eggs in yours.

At least the kids are excited.

3 comments:

WhettenWild said...

We finally got those Easter Eggs down. ha ha! I should have left them up there because everytime I saw them I thought of Jamison. So funny!

I HATE snow. But you already know that.

dena4kids said...

Hey I know a place that it doesn't snow!LOL! It is a place I like to call the good ole NC!(of course we do get that yucky slush!But NOT in OCT!)MISS YA!!!

The Schoonies said...

All your old pictures are awesome. And I think Jamison looks like Jeff (at least from pics anyways). Your windows are awesome! And your carmel apples are making my mouth water! Happy Halloween!