Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's a tradition.

A delicious, delicious tradition.

Also, a sticky one.



Ooh, my back molars are throbbing in pain just looking at all that sugary goodness. We did this last year and it's been highly anticipated ever since.

We might need to adopt this one, too:

Cupcake spiders! Tee hee. My beautiful SIL (why are all my sister/'s-in-law's beautiful and talented? It's enough to give one a complex. But I digress) invited us over and let the kiddo's make their own.



And the kids didn't disappoint in the mess department. So sorry. I hope we can still be friends.



And topping it off with some totally rad jack-o-lantern's.

The bro's got to work on these bad boys. And they were serious about it.


Despite the look of things, no digits were lost in the carving of these pumpkins.


They turned out so darned cute. Although I have yet to take a snap in all their doneness. That's for another, non-lazy day.

2 comments:

dena4kids said...

I love the cupcake idea! Very cute! (and yummy!=)

WhettenWild said...

No barfing pumpkin this year? I'm disappointed. LOL.

I LOVE carmel apples. Those look yummy!