Friday, October 16, 2009

It's gettin spooky around here.

Halloween is not just a mere holiday around here- it's a way of life. Which just might explain the excessive Halloween wardrobe.
I am not related to Tim Burton. Really.

I swear my boys could wear the same Halloween shirt less than twice the entire month of October.

Don't have a clue about that facial expression.


This one's my fave.

Thanks for modeling it, Chunk.
"Pizza?"
"SHHH!"
"Pepperoni?"
"SHHH!"

And I don't know what posessed me to purchase baby girl shirts when I wasn't even pregnant.

Clearly she loved being put down for the picture.

Maybe it was the fact that they were 75 cents. Probably. Oh and I even bought the right size. I must have ESPN or something.

But alas, it doth not stop there.
Jackets, blankets, socks,

gloves,

jammies, slippers,

even undies.

Now, I know what you're thinking! What about Halloween diapers?? I know. It's an untapped market to be sure.

Now, I had this made for the front door.

I swear, there's a shortage of door hangers. Really. I cannot find one to save my life. Do you have one? I'll buy it off ya. Good grief. The month is more than half over and it's still sitting in my mudroom. At least I can use it for years to come.

This idea from here

seemed like such a great idea. The boys really wanted to do it.


Warning. WARNING! This is a very bad idea. If you care about your house at all. I guess it would be a good idea if you had them do it outside. With the area covered in plastic. And your children stripped to the nude.

There is also the favorite movies for the season.

We thought we'd lost this one in the move. Headed down to the dungeon, er I mean the basement (really it's more like a dungeon. Spooky) 3 times in search of it. But find it we did.
This one's well loved, too.

You heard the story about the first time Jamison watched this? He tore off at a scary part, ran round and round his room screaming. And peeing. Circles of pee-- so fun to clean.
This here's my favorite.

Come on over and watch it with me. I'll have the popcorn and milk duds.
"You see, like the Mounties, we always get our man."
"Mrs. Peacock was a man??"

Anyway, Halloween screensavers. These are watched ALL year around. And they mesmerize. If your homeboys are like my homeboys, download some.
This

This

and this

are the homies faves. Word out.

And finally, you can pretend like a post-baby ponch doesn't exist in this picture for me. Much obliged.

But I'm thinking this shirt may be the equivalent of Mom Jeans. Ah well. The boys love it.

2 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Love the new decorations! Your project with the boys turned out great despite the whole paint on the chairs thing.

Love all the shirts. Glad you have ESPN LOL. Johnny is so cute in his Halloween shirt!

I like your shirt!

The Schoonies said...

You are a Halloween house for sure. We are complete opposite when it comes to this holiday. I try and see how little I can spend on costumes and I don't decorate at all for it:) Your boys and little mummy girlie shirts are all cute. Enjoy the rest of your Halloween month!!