Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I think I will call her. . . 'Mini Me'.

Yep. I'm thinking she's a Mini-Me. Poor girl.

She's my little barfing queen. My mom says I used to spit up buckets. Really? I did? No you did not tell me that before. No you di-n't!

Sorry. Anywho, looks like blue eyes for this lil gal.

It may be too soon to tell, but I'm pretty sure.

And, I had nurses and a doctor say something along the lines of

"Ooh. You have red hair, just like your mommy."

This was said not once, not twice, but thrice. Wha, huh? I wasn't aware I had red hair.
Well, you learn something new every day.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Is that your natural color? If so, I would call it strawberry blonde.

WhettenWild said...

Well she definitely looks like a Tremayne kid! Love that second picture! It's so cute!

dena4kids said...

She is sooo cute! Give her lots of kisses from me!=)

The Schoonies said...

What a sweet girl. I really like your bangs.