Monday, September 21, 2009

Picture Diarrhea.

Behold the most random-estest pictures you ever did saw, because random is my middle name. I feel like being totally incoherent today. What the hey. Plus, there's not much going on over here. Just the usual chaos. The ordinary confusion.

Coulda just called it "week in pictures", huh?

Oh, this lil man.

I'm gonna keep him for myself.

I just couldn't stop taking pictures of him.

I think it's 'cause of his sweet chunky cheeky-ness.

Or maybe those two little teethies.

I bent down to take a picture of his cute little tootsies.
And then I stopped. 'Cause there ain't no way I's taking a picture of my nasty high chair. Incidentally, he's eating chicken noodle baby food. And incidentally, that's the 1st time I've seen a kid keep that stuff down.

This here's my peach and strawberry jam. I feel so "Betty". Crocker, that is.

Except I'll bet Betty wouldn't have accidently doubled the strawberries, so as to make soup. My bad. At least it can be fixed.

I've had a lot of fun snapping Mckenna's blessing dress. Sans Mckenna. She's too small for it.


But, thank heavens, the girl is growing. I know this, 'cause

that's her "going home" outfit,

and now it barely fits.

I was worried,

'cause she's the spit-up queen. Doubled my laundry, I tell ya.

But we still love her. Even when I've always got a wet spot somewhere on my clothing.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Ok, that blessing dress is so
bea-u-tiful!! And, so is your sweet McKenna! :) Love little hand & feet pictures!

WhettenWild said...

MMM, I'll be over for some jam.

Cute pics of McKenna! She's a doll!

dena4kids said...

I love the pictures! I like the finish on the picture of the dress over the rocking chair.
Mckenna is a cutie pie! I WANT TO HOLD HER!(I am going to say that everytime you post a picture of her!=)
Give her a squeeze from me!