Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Overwhelmed.

I don't feel like this every single day, but some days. . .

good heavens.

It's those days that make me question my sanity when I thought it was an awesome idea to have 4 kids in 6 years. Crazy. And not like crazy "ha ha". Sorry I think that song is so hee-larious.

I can't keep up with my house. The steam cleaner currently sits next to me. It says "use me, use me!" 'cause I know there's 3 rooms that could really use it right now. Maybe I can't keep up 'cause my kids have like 7 meals in a day?

And I have to clean this one up after every meal?

Just my kitchen alone is a full time job.

Bath time. . .

Cats and dogs living together.

Mass hysteria.

Laundry. Laundry. Laundry. Massive amounts of it. Darn you, laundry. Darn you to heck. I'm cleaning up my language, at least.

Loading all 4 kids in the car to get Jamison to school. Unloading. Turning right around 5 minutes later to pick him up. Unload.

So it's not really 5 minutes- but it does feel like it. Especially on short day.

Homework.

Ew.
Who let Johnny have the scissors again?

Okay now- go run with them. Then I'll really feel like I'm an awesome mother.

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

You ARE a AWESOME mother! I love the pictures! (Johnny cracks me up!)
When did Johnny get all that
hair?=)
Remember it only gets better from here.

the Provident Woman said...

What cuties!

I can't keep up with mine either. I just give up.

WhettenWild said...

Johnny is looking so grown up! What a cutie!

The Schoonies said...

oh my goodness isn't it crazy how crazy life can be sometimes. i completely relate with the 7 meals and the laundry. it all just adds up so fast. good luck with everything.