Monday, August 10, 2009

What I've been up to.

Part Une. Numero Uno.

I'm happy to say the nursery is done. Well mostly done. I might tweak. I think I'm missing a couple things from NC that are boxed- and I might scream if I unpack one more box today.

Have I mentioned the bonfire I might start in the garage?

Anywhoo, here we are.

One side o' the room.

I'll possibly add a couple pics above her blessing gown of her little tootsies and fingers. Maybe.

And here we have the other angle.

Jeff says the chair needs an ottoman. I only didn't get it 'cause I's being cheap. I thought this would meet his approval. Does this mean I have approval to purchase it?
I do have to do a closeup of her tutu, made by the oh so talented Jennifer:

Aahhhh.

It's nice to say that one room in this house is done. Well, mostly.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Love love love McKenna's room. There's only one little minor detail missing that I can see.... Baby McKenna herself. I here by wish you luck followed by a great, safe and short delivery!

WhettenWild said...

I turned out so pretty! I would like a closer picture of the bedding though.....I don't think I've seen in all together!

Love it!

The Schoonies said...

Her room is adorable! I especially love the shelf-that is awesome! You are super woman to be doing all this unpacking and almost ready to deliver a baby. I had no energy by the end of this last pregnancy...only to do the essential things.

Heidi said...

LOVELY!! I hope your bundle comes soon! Good luck!!

arianne said...

wow I LOVE IT! that is the cutest nursery I have ever seen! do you want to come finish my nursery I have been working on for months?? :) ha ha

dena4kids said...

I REALLY love the throw pillows! You can just tell they were stitched with love!=) Love the room! Nice job!